Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a shame that even when I saw a really cheap one that I can't pull the trigger, man that shoulder issue is really making me paranoid in purchasing this figure.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Picked this guy up at the New Orleans Comic Con. I really love this figure. I was very impressed after opening him up. Pictures do not do him justice. I really like the material the suit is made out of. Also like his height and size. I think he fits in really well.

I just received my figure today, and posted the pics above. See how in the pic I posted the left shoulder looks weird? I've just realised that's because it's bloody broken!!!! Here's my quick vid showing the issue.

I got this from the official distributor here in Australia, and I've messaged them asking for a replacement.

Did you get it from popcultcha?

got mine a few days ago , Im really happy , I got mine from Gametraders Blacktown Australia . Ive tested mine out and there is no shoulder issue with mine.
The only issue was I received two right hand web shooters !

Bought one off a member here for a great deal, hoping for no shoulder issues as he said. Got a great deal too! Will post pics when he comes

:yess:

Back