Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nyseqeqy.jpg

Love this dynamic stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think I'll be picking up one of them

Got my spidey back from hot toys, took 2 months
Shoulders aren't broken but are stiff as hell
Love the new figure smell

I'm a hot toy fan for life for fixing this, they didn't have to but took care of me

Someone got a great deal buying one of these off the boards, new in box for $130

Got my spidey back from hot toys, took 2 months
Shoulders aren't broken but are stiff as hell
Love the new figure smell

I'm a hot toy fan for life for fixing this, they didn't have to but took care of me

Someone got a great deal buying one of these off the boards, new in box for $130

Congrats on finally getting your spidey back from them. I've been reading your situation (along with others) since this whole shoulder problem started
Enjoy him! Like I am. I'm pretty sure you are already :D

Congrats on finally getting your spidey back from them. I've been reading your situation (along with others) since this whole shoulder problem started
Enjoy him! Like I am. I'm pretty sure you are already :D

Thanks, need to be more strategic with my poses in fear of breaking the shoulders again

f0b994464d8aee5a271a3f7f423b5e39.jpg

I've been tempted by this figure a few times (despite the issues) but think I'll end up just waiting for the figure from The Amazing Spider-Man 2. I like the look of this one though too even if the suit is different than we're used to.

Received my freebie Spidey from Sideshow this week. This figure looks pretty good on display, the suit is well done. On the flip side, the body feels very frail like an old Medicom body. Not even considering dynamic poses which is a shame for a character defined by them on screen and in the comics.

Actually to me the sequel looks a bit better than I initially thought. The designs of the villains still look awful to me but the action looks pretty good in it and I think the story could be okay. I think we might get an Electro figure with the Spider-Man from the film to be honest. I think since he's a human character and not something that Hot Toys doesn't usually do (like The Lizard from The Amazing Spider-Man) there's a chance that he'll get made. I could be off in my thoughts but I think there's a decent chance at us getting at least those two.

Back