Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah great review! I had been wanting to order this figure. After reading through the reviews and pics I went ahead and ordered one. Will be here tomorrow!

@ Jedijim3002 mod looks good. You made longer foot pegs? The regular ones that come on TT 20 won't fit?

Nope. These are foot pegs like I've never seen before. They are very small barbells and the ball at each end is tiny. I cut it in half, used two black beads to secure each end then glued a metal spike though the middle and glued the beads together. I had to use the foam from the longer MOS pegs to pad them. Otherwise they would have been too skinny.

The only pegs that will work are the ones that come with it and you have to mod them with no return to normal. Sucks but like I said it was my extra body I bought so it was fine if I messed it up.

I'll be watching the game this Sunday! Now I have more reasons to keep my eyes open during the commercials. I just hope the ads aren't better than the game itself!

Outstanding weathering job!!

Not sure if you mean me since you didn't quote anyone but since I'm the only one that showed a weathered Spidey within the last several pages I will assume you mean me and say thank you. If you didn't mean me...sorry for assuming wrong. LOL

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Very excited to be picking this guy up next week at the New Orleans Comic Con. Been holding off so I could pick him up there from a vendor I met at the Nashville Comic Con a few months back. It's been hard not to pull the trigger on him! :panic:

hey guys, i'm looking to bash a peter parker figure for my avengers team, (i'm waiting for the TAS2 spidy)
From what i'm seeing recently, HT seems to screw up the new HS(Loki/Tony), should i get this andrew garfield hs or should i wait for the new one?
The current one has his likeness but he looks kinda blank...

So I finally did my height mod I've been talking about for months now with my extra body and head I picked up from eBay. Thank God for snow days. I think it turned out well and am happy with the result. It makes him about a 1/4 inch taller and right about 11 3/4 inches which translates roughly to 5'10" 5'10 1/2".

All I did was:
-Make longer ankle pegs
-Peel the extra suit fabric from under the leg connector
-Pull it down to glue it a little further in place.
-Pad the ankle pegs a bit
-Re-glue the boot fabric into place

Of course after I had peeled away the boot fabric from the leg and separated to rubber foot/ankle from the calf/leg.
3upyzuda.jpg

vy7ase5y.jpg

a9u9a5ab.jpg

azequzy3.jpg

Отправлено с моего U55GT через Tapatalk

hey folks... I'm doing something nutty with mine... I'll have pics soon... but am wondering if anyone can recommend a good Parker esque backpack?? all the ones I'm finding are far too military.

thanks!!!
-r.

Back