Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry fellas I havent kept totally up to date on this.

I just received my order from BBTS. It includes the little paper telling me not to move the arms too far.

Does this mean I have the first version of the figure with the easily breakable arms? Or was that only an early batch that didn't see wide release? Is the paper an indicator, or it that hit or miss?

Afraid to pose the thing before figuring that out.

Sorry fellas I havent kept totally up to date on this.

I just received my order from BBTS. It includes the little paper telling me not to move the arms too far.

Does this mean I have the first version of the figure with the easily breakable arms? Or was that only an early batch that didn't see wide release? Is the paper an indicator, or it that hit or miss?

Afraid to pose the thing before figuring that out.

I think it has been confirmed that the extra instruction is not a sign of broken shoulders. I'm pretty sure most people, including me, who got theirs from sideshow got the shoulder instructions and no reports of breaking.

5yze3ute.jpg

hepa2e5a.jpg

ybamujyq.jpg

I ❤️❤️❤️ my Spidey!!! I've had him for a day and can't stop posing him... Lol...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine has the extra sheet and I tested the shoulders thoroughly. You can see in my review here. Feel free to watch it so you know what the figure is capable of.

(also feel free to subscribe ;))
/shameless plug

Nice review Nick. I have not really messed with my Spidey's arms that high, but knowing it only takes a little finesse is good. Probably will never put them that high, but good to know none the less.

According to my tracking number, my figure is out for delivery tomorrow! This has been such a long ride haha! I just can't believe it's finally going to be in my hands tomorrow...assuming all goes as planned. Knowing my luck, I'll be on the can when the delivery guy comes and I'll have to wait 24 more hours to pick him up from the post office.:slap

According to my tracking number, my figure is out for delivery tomorrow! This has been such a long ride haha! I just can't believe it's finally going to be in my hands tomorrow...assuming all goes as planned. Knowing my luck, I'll be on the can when the delivery guy comes and I'll have to wait 24 more hours to pick him up from the post office.:slap

Go out tonight and buy some adult diapers, so you don't miss it then!

Ah, that's not an option. I'm in the UK, you see, and everything in this country closes at about 5 PM. Even Asda, owned by Wal-Mart, isn't 24 hour. At least not in my city. I moved here from the US in 2012, and I'm still very annoyed by how early everything closes. Go out at 7:00 PM and it's pretty much a scene out of the Walking Dead.

Well then, stay away from the fiber:dunno

11991903025_66397b0d22_o.jpg

Did any of you guys kitbash this Peter Parker? Is anyone good enough with their 1/6 knowledge to tell me where I can find these parts?

Ah, that's not an option. I'm in the UK, you see, and everything in this country closes at about 5 PM. Even Asda, owned by Wal-Mart, isn't 24 hour. At least not in my city. I moved here from the US in 2012, and I'm still very annoyed by how early everything closes. Go out at 7:00 PM and it's pretty much a scene out of the Walking Dead.

Where on earth in the UK do you live without a 24 hour Asda?!

I won one in a Sideshow Twitter competition and really like how it looks in hand - is there a quick way to tell whether it's the first release or the second with the fixed shoulders? And if anyone has a link to the guide on how to make sure you don't break the shoulders, that'd be great! Yes, I'm very lazy.

Back