Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THE AMAZING SPIDER MAN

Amazing%2520Spider%2520Man%2520356.JPG

Amazing%2520Spider%2520Man%2520077.JPG

Amazing%2520Spider%2520Man%2520081.JPG

Amazing%2520Spider%2520Man%2520126.JPG

Amazing%2520Spider%2520Man%2520129.JPG

Amazing%2520Spider%2520Man%2520330.JPG

Amazing%2520Spider%2520Man%2520225.JPG

Amazing%2520Spider%2520Man%2520294.JPG

Amazing%2520Spider%2520Man%2520307.JPG

Amazing%2520Spider%2520Man%2520402.JPG

FULL GALLERY:

https://picasaweb.google.com/VikingSpawn/THEAMAZINGSPIDERMAN

Cool pics man appreciate it. But he needs to be better posed!

Thank you and I also agree. My poses aren't the greatest. But after hearing about this figure's QC issues from this forum, I didn't want to take too many chances. Hence I kept them simple and safe.

Cool pics man appreciate it. But he needs to be better posed!

I agree! Maybe he's paranoid he is going to break the shoulders. I don't blame him though, I was like that at first too.

Come on Viking, pose the living **** out of him! Lol

Great pics though, thanks for sharing!

I agree! Maybe he's paranoid he is going to break the shoulders. I don't blame him though, I was like that at first too.

Come on Viking, pose the living **** out of him! Lol

Great pics though, thanks for sharing!

Again thank you. And you are correct. You posted my exact thoughts as I was typing my other reply. :wink1:

Fantastic Photos Viking Spawn, so crisp and crystal clear:clap I think you will be safe posing your spidey if you got it from sideshow or bbts, the new batch seems fine, But I'm pretty mellow on the poses myself, I try to prevent stressing out the outfit and usually go basic on poses on display.

That looks great! It's such a shame they switched the suit for the new movie, this one was really cool IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm like VS, I can't pose worth a damn. I received it yesterday and it's a good figure. I got two left fists though.

I'm so tempted on picking up another with the better shoulders from SS even though the shoulders are fine on mine, but there is too much out there right now that I'd rather spend the dough on now and upcoming

SS Cobra Commander
HT Roadblock
HT Robocop

Dude, please don't take this post as an insult. But your set of pics made me chuckle. Its brilliant. They're so simple and blah that he looks derpy. It's like he's saying, "how do I shot web?...oh, this is how I shot web. Hey look at how I can shot web."

I love them.

LOL. Sort of like the Toby Maguire Spidey in his first film, eh? :lol

Thanks for all of the kind comments to everyone so far. :)

Back