Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bu6uqu7y.jpg

sada9y5u.jpg

guda9a3y.jpg

sahe9udy.jpg

Not a perfect figure but had fun with a few poses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice pics, how did u get him to stay up there?

I do like the figure and the suit, but I have to say this is probably the least impressive figure that I own. Just "meh". Not bad, just meh. Maybe it's because it's so small?

FINALLY woke up this morning to find an email from OneSixthBruce, saying my final payment is due and that the figure is now shipping from Asia. Wow...only a year and a half later. What a glorious day. It's bittersweet, though, because I slept through an attempted delivery by the post office for some Lord of the Rings figures. Now I have to wait another day and go pick them up. Oh well.

I do like the figure and the suit, but I have to say this is probably the least impressive figure that I own. Just "meh". Not bad, just meh. Maybe it's because it's so small?

I agree, though I am not a big fan of this particular suit. The sequel suit does look better, but we'll see how it looks in figure form.

I got that feeling as well. I'm not certain if it's because I'm not great at posing figures, like some of the guys/gals on this site are or if it's because I've seen so many pics and video reviews that it took away the excitement.

Still a good figure. Waiting on MOS to really get my pumped to have something new on the shelf.

Would there be any damage to the suit if Spidey was left in a dynamic pose for any length of time?

Possible wrinkling on the black piping, left mine in the following position for about 5 days
943c67b43be7d9f0e03cbf6e6df2b417.jpg

It had the wrinkling below, although it did subside over time(weird suit)
133FC2AC-0320-484F-8109-F599B189D728.jpg

Would there be any damage to the suit if Spidey was left in a dynamic pose for any length of time?

I haven't got the figure yet, but like 5x10 said, I've seen a few people say that the wrinkles end up sorting themselves out after a while. Still, I won't be pushing the suit on mine too far.

That's the worry for me, if I had him I'd want him displayed in a striking pose but I'd always be crapping myself that I'm damaging it

OSB is finally getting him. Two weeks and Spidey will be swinging into my home :yess:

I'm so excited. I started to doubt whether the day would actually come. There was a time when I actually didn't want him to come...I've been looking forward to this figure for so long now, it's just kind of become a normal thing for me. What'll I look forward to now? I need to preorder another figure so I can complain with people on the internet about how long it's taking.

I'm so excited. I started to doubt whether the day would actually come. There was a time when I actually didn't want him to come...I've been looking forward to this figure for so long now, it's just kind of become a normal thing for me. What'll I look forward to now? I need to preorder another figure so I can complain with people on the internet about how long it's taking.

I already got that problem taken care of :yess: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...2-Mark-XLII-Diecast-Series-Official-Spec-Pics

I love this figure personally. I have him in a museum pose for now but once my dynanic pose stand gets here, I've got some ideas for spidey.
Thinking on doing the Amazing Fantasy pose

Back