Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New photo of the ASM-II Suit....

ASMIIJokecostume_zps430b0c99.jpg

Well if my final exam goes well tomorrow i'm gonna order myself this figure, degrees going well so far but this is my worst subject. Hoping this is released soon, expecting a picture of upcoming releases after the MK VII is finally out showing this, Hulk and whatever else is still to come

Well I just got the MAFEX figure and if this looks this detailed for a 6' figure I can't wait to see what the final HT's version will come out looking like.

Well if my final exam goes well tomorrow i'm gonna order myself this figure, degrees going well so far but this is my worst subject. Hoping this is released soon, expecting a picture of upcoming releases after the MK VII is finally out showing this, Hulk and whatever else is still to come

as a fellow college student i know the feeling, good luck.

Well I just got the MAFEX figure and if this looks this detailed for a 6' figure I can't wait to see what the final HT's version will come out looking like.

Mafex Spidey thread over here Guyver?
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116571
and yes it is awesome. Love mine too. You do realise thats its a Medi figure right, nothing on earth to do with the HT release? If you like this I think you should check out the Medi 1/6th ASM, which is also great...

Back