Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice but what's with the weird stitching around the family jewels and one hand has weird knuckles :dunno

Looks like Spidey versions of brass knuckles

I can't tell if you're serious or not.:lol

The other photos from that set show him punching out the window of a truck.
The thing on his right hand is stunt related. :p

Last edited:
My only minor gripe with the new suit is it looks too "friendly" imo, a bit too childish and cartoony were as the ASM suit is more aggressive and modern looking. Bit of a big design change and wonder if they'll cover why he changes it in the film?

Anyway, very tempted to get this especially with the price being almost half what the Die-cast Iron Man figures are selling for, if my exams go well i may pick this up, or if HT don't make the 2 IM suits i want then i'll get this and another Hulk

Which is my current game plan. One through SSC and another through the BBTS. :rock

I just hope the "future teased" Banner figure comes with an alternate head for display. :wink1:

the amount of laughter im producing right now is quite literally 0...

Hey, man, you're a freaken troll, seriously. I have you see in three threads and on all of them I have seen you arguing and talking smack. :thwak

He's not worth it Cunning562! Step away! Step away!

My razor wit (or gutter level innuendo - take it which ever way you want), was wasted on him....... whatever :dunno

Looks like he is coming out soon? Very surprised to see this guy come out on time.
181292_497077823698539_609118169_n.jpg

Can't believe that is getting released before Spider-Man :gah: :mad:

I wonder what the delays are? I did notice the fabric binding in the crotch in some of the initial photos. I wonder if they're tweaking material or something? I wouldn't have thought this figure would be so difficult?

I wonder what the delays are? I did notice the fabric binding in the crotch in some of the initial photos. I wonder if they're tweaking material or something? I wouldn't have thought this figure would be so difficult?

Lately the delays have been met by product releases that are no different than the prototype.

It makes it even more annoying as you think it's being delayed to improve it, but it's not. So why the delay?

If the delays are not due to improvements, then I guess HT's production lines are busy with their other figures, &/or other figures have simply been prioritised over this figure.

Or it's cancelled .....

Evil_Laugh_emoticon.gif

Lately the delays have been met by product releases that are no different than the prototype.

It makes it even more annoying as you think it's being delayed to improve it, but it's not. So why the delay?

Agreed, delays are getting a bit ridiculous atm, although Loki's was due to helmet issues apparently, the MK VII has had repulsor hands included which would need extra moulding. My theory on this figure is they were late on finalising the prototype due to complaints from fans, they seemed to fix some issues from the first proto to the most recent one, maybe they finally have it in production with all the fixes applied and it'll be out soon.

I hope so as based on the most recent proto i'm ready to put my pre-order in

I highly doubt this figure is 'cancelled' there is a lot of money gone into pre-orders on this, no way will Hot Toys refund everyone who has put money down on this guy it's easier to release the figure.

Back