Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just cannot believe that I've literally been waiting for this figure for as long as I've lived in the UK. That's crazy. Remember the good ol' days when they first estimated this guy to be out in October or November?

I just cannot believe that I've literally been waiting for this figure for as long as I've lived in the UK. That's crazy. Remember the good ol' days when they first estimated this guy to be out in October or November?

Couple retailers still have it listed as 4th Quarter 2012 ETA :rotfl

I ordered Loki on May 19th and received him on May 17th. :impatient:

But, I'd think Loki was a lot more work than a guy in a spider suit. :gah:

But Loki was revealed on the 18th of May and released in HK on the 12th of April , still an 11 month wait. I just hope this guy gets released in HK soon so i'll have mine before Uni starts again in September

I ordered Loki on May 19th and received him on May 17th. :impatient:

But, I'd think Loki was a lot more work than a guy in a spider suit. :gah:

I hypothesize that the hang up may have been some likeness issue with the Garfield head sculpt, along with the fact that he isn't wearing Iron Man armor and had nothing to do with the Avengers film.:wink1:

Ya do start to get bored waiting, Almost a year and not even any finalised versions of the headsculpt - its safe to say that its definitely been put on the back burner. With all the avengers and iron man stuff going on, they have definitely give themselves too much work to do!

Hoping to pose mine something like this:

the_amazing_spider_man___trailer___9_by_sentry15-d4oxnah.png

Can't believe they released that boring *** coulson figure over spidey.

I was shocked by this too. But someone made a good point at the Coulson figure thread about the quick release may have been rushed to go along with the SHIELD tv show that will be airing soon.

And since it's on a major network like ABC, it wouldn't surprise me.

Back