Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Between this HS and the Stark HS over at the Mark VII figure, I notice that HT almost always got the eyes wrong..

The eyes are pretty bad on the MK VII I noticed it right away.

Isn't it just? The HS overall is so good that you can't help but feel let down that they, once again, didn't get the eyes right. I swear, it's either the eyes is too small or they make it look like the character is wearing too much mascara or something...

Better face picture, better face photoshop. Thanks.

Bkd0Q.jpg

As before, the majority of the problem is the eyes, however I did make small adjustments elsewhere on the face.

I just wanted to thank "Blackout" and those members that took the time to Photoshop, both the masked version and the Garfield sculpt correctly. I for one will not be purchasing this figure until HT fixes these obvious problems. Thanks again!

I just returned from watching this film. I'd love the character but HT version looks best with Garfield sculpt than mask. That isn't saying much. I hope HT fixes the issues then I might buy upon release.

I love the Garfield sculpt on this, although I agree there's something off about his masked sculpt.

They have to fix the neck on this my god. The unmasked version makes the figure look much better but the masked with the neck, the lines or so bad they don't even line up, how one piece can ruin the whole figure.

It's certainly possible. You rarely have to turn the neck of these figures... it's the head on the neck post that's turning most of the time.

Like others have mentioned, for some reason this figure is slowly growing on me very very quickly. Initially, I hated it. Now, I'm very close to pulling the trigger on a PO. After watching all the videos of this guy, I really feel like this will be a very nice figure once we have it in-hand.

Like others have mentioned, for some reason this figure is slowly growing on me very very quickly. Initially, I hated it. Now, I'm very close to pulling the trigger on a PO. After watching all the videos of this guy, I really feel like this will be a very nice figure once we have it in-hand.

LOL, sorry. I guess it is quick!

This will be nice, in hand, I'm sure.

Back