Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cc2012_056.jpg
\
cc2012_057.jpg

cc2012_058.jpg

IDK if it's just me or anyone else, but these look EXACTLY like andrew garfield...esp. the first and third ones....like if I showed these to my sister she'd think they were ACTUALLY him at first....(aside from the sculpted hair, obviously)

I confess latest pics of this do look a lot better than the initial Ani Com shots

Still on the fence though, depends on what else comes at at the time and if any improvements are made between now and release...

Better face picture, better face photoshop. Thanks.

Bkd0Q.jpg

As before, the majority of the problem is the eyes, however I did make small adjustments elsewhere on the face.

i kinda like the original sculpt on the left there, the hs does look good, definitely can see andrew garfield there

Since my raimi Spidey is broken (his waist,ankle and leg) I'm going to get this one so I can use a Spidey for my web series.

Better face picture, better face photoshop. Thanks.

Bkd0Q.jpg

As before, the majority of the problem is the eyes, however I did make small adjustments elsewhere on the face.

Now that's Andrew Garfield! Amazing work dude, if my figure looked like your image on the right I would be a happy, happy man!

my only qualm about the Andrew sculpt is the jawline...but other than that, it is awesome...not sure why hot toys doesn't do seem to realize the obvious rounded red part at the bottom of the suit

i kinda like the original sculpt on the left there, the hs does look good, definitely can see andrew garfield there

What you did is amazing, now I see Andrew Garfield ! :yess:

I am also confident that it's almost the lightning of the photo that makes it looks weird.

Hope that we get this headsculpt at the end....:monkey1

my only qualm about the Andrew sculpt is the jawline...but other than that, it is awesome...not sure why hot toys doesn't do seem to realize the obvious rounded red part at the bottom of the suit

Yeah it looks like they are trying to cut corners and not add the extra little piece because it would need to be sewn to the bottom part.

Errr whats the difference on the HS?

All i see is a different colour balance

Eyes made larger.
Shape of eyes very lightly changed.
Eyebrow size and shape modified (particularly on the outer sides)
Shape of the 'puffy part' underneath the eyes made smaller (only really visible on his left eye, our right side)
Creases on the sides of his nose made less pronounced
Bottom lip shape modified (this edit could still use some work)
Jawline slightly modified (gonion made lower)

There is still more that could be done, but I only spent about 7 minutes on it.

fwGNu.gif

Andrew-Garfield-height-weight.jpg

Eyes made larger.
Shape of eyes very lightly changed.
Eyebrow size and shape modified (particularly on the outer sides)
Shape of the 'puffy part' underneath the eyes made smaller (only really visible on his left eye, our right side)
Creases on the sides of his nose made less pronounced
Bottom lip shape modified (this edit could still use some work)
Jawline slightly modified (gonion made lower)

There is still more that could be done, but I only spent about 7 minutes on it.

fwGNu.gif

Andrew-Garfield-height-weight.jpg

I am PRAYING to God that HT see your picture and take note! If they fix those eyes he will look mint!

Back