Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's going to be tough to get a word in edge wise and have it taken seriously with all the hate they've been getting over the costume. We get it, you don't like it, move along and let us who do enjoy it.

:goodpost::exactly::goodpost::exactly::goodpost: :hi5::1-1::clap

I can't wait to see the HS, the neck seam looks perfectly done imo.

I find it astonishing they didn't have time to sculpt those two pairs of hands and had to resort to that concept image :slap

:goodpost::exactly::goodpost::exactly::goodpost: :hi5::1-1::clap

I can't wait to see the HS, the neck seam looks perfectly done imo.

I find it astonishing they didn't have time to sculpt those two pairs of hands and had to resort to that concept image :slap

:duff

It's seems like it's been really rushed over all. We've seen two distinctly different prototypes, so I'm thinking they still have a lot of work planned. I don't doubt we'll see this before February.

200 bucks? Wow, I know the prices have gone up but I was hoping for around $175 ish.

I pre-ordered because i'm a Spidey fan and despite the issue's, if I love the film I'm going to want it regardless of it's flaws . The yellowish lenses bother me the most. :dunno

I'm willing to cancel my pre-order if the movie sucks . But there's a chance this might be greatly improved by December .

I think this is the worst feedback I have ever seen for a Hot Toys figure. People don't like the price, the look... the whole thing stinks.

I figure the same thing, but I have seen Hot Toys respond to fan reaction before. They almost always improve upon their protos, especially after people throw a fuss. It doesn't hurt to send a list. All they gotta do is hit, "delete" if they don't want/need it.

Sending it to them probably wont make a difference. But in the small chance that it might, why not?

Well in this case they should drop it $45 then if they respond to fan complaints..otherwise I think most people here are still out on ordering it..no matter what costume adjustments they make

just realised something about This particular spider-man cosume design.

Spider_Girl_Parker.jpg

and while it's not 100% the same, it does take definite ques from it.

just realised something about This particular spider-man cosume design.

Spider_Girl_Parker.jpg

and while it's not 100% the same, it does take definite ques from it.

I was always a huge fan of Ben Reilly Spider-man's suit (which Spider-girl also used) so I'm glad that the new suit took some cues from it.

I have the first HT Spidey figure too and I got it for $150 shipped. It's so much more awesome, plus, I prefer the classic look of Spidey anyway.

Back