Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should make the eye lenses on the mask removable so people can switch them out for silver/metallic lenses if desired.:lecture

Yes. They should also include a second costume, say, a yellow and purple one, so that people can switch that too and push the inaccuracy borders even further.

I'm pretty ____ about detail and the more I look at the new pics, the more it bothers me. I made an image compiling many of the inaccuracies of the figure.

The two that bother me most are the gold lenses and the belt area.
fuh0l.jpg

I really hope that they put some more work in.

I wasn't impressed with the teasers and still not impressed with the specs. The head / neck kill the figure IMO then toss around a $200+ pricetag is such an easy pass.

I hope the movie is better

I wasn't impressed with the teasers and still not impressed with the specs. The head / neck kill the figure IMO then toss around a $200+ pricetag is such an easy pass.

I hope the movie is better

But what about the bulge! Isn't that worth it?

I'm pretty ____ about detail and the more I look at the new pics, the more it bothers me. I made an image compiling many of the inaccuracies of the figure.

The two that bother me most are the gold lenses and the belt area.
fuh0l.jpg

I really hope that they put some more work in.

That image is brilliant; think the lenses bug me the most, personally, but for $200, it should be pretty dead on, IMO. Did you post this on their FB page yet?

Back