Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i thought so to ,but thought it was worth asking lol,seller claims to have sold a lot of the wolverine ,and i checked out his negative and neutral feedbacks but non relate back to that figure ,i know he lists a bunch of bootlegs knock off figures ,and wondered if the salvageable parts would be worth the risk for a kitbash ,anyway thanks to all and any for there input cheers chris

yeah i thought so to ,but thought it was worth asking lol,seller claims to have sold a lot of the wolverine ,and i checked out his negative and neutral feedbacks but non relate back to that figure ,i know he lists a bunch of bootlegs knock off figures ,and wondered if the salvageable parts would be worth the risk for a kitbash ,anyway thanks to all and any for there input cheers chris

If you like the look of it, go for it.
It's not expensive, and they guy has a lot of positive feedback.

your right Barry i will ,i got lucky with those man of steel knock offs ,well ill offer him $29 ,so i dont get stuck with customs charges lol ,that would be insult to injury if i got stuck with those and the figure is rubbish lol ,wish me luck and ill lyk how it turns out if i get it

Hot Toy reject from the factory?

i dont think so as the suit and boot detail looks unlike the avengers thor or the one from the first movie ,the head and chain mail look like avengers thor to me but not the bracers or the pants or chest piece or loincloth and boots ,its intriguing as to where those parts came from when the other mentioned parts are unmistakably hot toys knock offs ,the cape i suppose is the easy part ,but the other stuff ,i dont know could they be hot toys unseen as yet parts stolen and bootleged ?

i dont think so as the suit and boot detail looks unlike the avengers thor or the one from the first movie ,the head and chain mail look like avengers thor to me but not the bracers or the pants or chest piece or loincloth and boots ,its intriguing as to where those parts came from when the other mentioned parts are unmistakably hot toys knock offs ,the cape i suppose is the easy part ,but the other stuff ,i dont know could they be hot toys unseen as yet parts stolen and bootleged ?

That's along the lines of what I was thinking too. Since HT are eventually gonna make Dark World figures, the parts could be throwaway proto sculpts. If that were true it'll be funny coz its like a preview of a preview...:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I thought that this was one of the warning signs of a bogus sale....lots of positive sales, but none of them relating to the actual item you are after, and the positives are all from crappy $5-$10 items, noting anywhere near $50.

I'd handle with care and read the negative posts, if I were you. You know what they say about things that seem too good to be true.

with Thor the dark World just over 1 month away I would think we would start seeing teases from this line fairly soon? I do hope they go for a sleevless figure this time as something a bit different from the over 2

F29BC804-262E-4696-828F-0B6670DB9BB4-1131-0000012A2727A784_zps6696ca45.jpg

"Aye, and I, Thor, thwip thee"

not sure if this is the right place to ask this ,but has anyone seen or bought one of these ,looks like knock off hot toys head ,arms and hammer ,just wondered if this would strip down for a kit bash https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hot-Thor...=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1c365baf44,seller also has a x3 wolverine https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/X-Men-Hu...8500?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item19df846644

That is a nasty attempt at the Dark World suit he'll be wearing. Funny how we complain about HT figures only to appreciate the product they put out when you compare to other attempts.

with Thor the dark World just over 1 month away I would think we would start seeing teases from this line fairly soon? I do hope they go for a sleevless figure this time as something a bit different from the over 2

I can't wait either.

I would imagine the HS would be the only challenge to HT now. They have the chain mail arms and body down to where it's acceptable to the masses now. I'd like for them to improve the hang of the cape though.

Back