Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool! thanks. guess will wait for that then.

I mean that's the situation we are are constantly in if we have a desire to purchase from specific franchises...Do we buy this current one, or do we buy the inevitable next one? The bane of a collector's life :lol

When HT puts out THOR from Dark World, that will be the third version of the figure...and I already have V1 and v2. I have no desire to buy v3, unless it's that gold, Odin style suit that is already out in the smaller toy scales (I think). Even then I'd think twice. I'd have to. Likewise the other v2 Avengers figures. Black Widow will already go to v3 with Winter Soldier, and Cap:A will hit v5.

I personally have stuck my flag in the sand with all the Avengers + Loki + Coulson + Fury.

I dare into even mention the debacle that is Iron Man. All the armours...seriously? That is a recipe for product burnout and will end with HT shooting themselves in the corporate foot.

Type-o ... Appologises .

I wasn't gonna get the Avengers Thor ..., But thought He looked so damn cool, after seeing many pics here .

The Thor 2 Design is really neat.
With the Ponytail, and the Skirt ..., I could possibly see a purchase from my wallet as well.

Widow and Cap from Cap2 do not seek my attention at this time.
They just do nothing for me currently.

I mean that's the situation we are are constantly in if we have a desire to purchase from specific franchises...Do we buy this current one, or do we buy the inevitable next one? The bane of a collector's life :lol

When HT puts out THOR from Dark World, that will be the third version of the figure...and I already have V1 and v2. I have no desire to buy v3, unless it's that gold, Odin style suit that is already out in the smaller toy scales (I think). Even then I'd think twice. I'd have to. Likewise the other v2 Avengers figures. Black Widow will already go to v3 with Winter Soldier, and Cap:A will hit v5.

I personally have stuck my flag in the sand with all the Avengers + Loki + Coulson + Fury.

I dare into even mention the debacle that is Iron Man. All the armours...seriously? That is a recipe for product burnout and will end with HT shooting themselves in the corporate foot.

yup that's why i have to think seriously which one to get as we know many versions will come out. hence the wait for thor 2.

Not much interest in this guy anymore, but I figured I'd snap a few pics after messing around with him a bit today and futzing him a little after I did the arm mod. He looks so much better without those sleeves.

That looks great! Did you do any mods to that figure besides taking the sleeves off? I may have to pick one up if I can achieve that look without swapping the arms out.

That looks great...never tought arms under armour looked that good.
I may do that...is it hard to take of body armour??

Not much interest in this guy anymore, but I figured I'd snap a few pics after messing around with him a bit today and futzing him a little after I did the arm mod. He looks so much better without those sleeves.

That looks nice!! I found one for $189 but I'm not sure if it's worth getting or waiting for the Thor: Dark World version since his hair looks nicer, IMO.

For 189 hes a steal. Thor 2 or not. Hes a great figure

Cool. I'll ask the store if there's any tax on top of that price tag. If I do get him, I might be tempted to get Loki.... are there any for retail still around? Or is it better to wait and see if they make one for Dark World?

Back