Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Thor and some group shots.

8586656951_2cea98ac19_b.jpg

8586926768_3645b957fb_b.jpg

8586925446_29f5201064_b.jpg

Nice posing :clap

I have Thor in hand, and so far, after 3 days, he has not drooped in either arm holding the hammer. As for a year from now, I cannot tell you, nor can anyone else.

That's good to hear.

The shoulder on V1 Thor's throwing arm definately showed signs of "drooping" within the first couple of days. In fact by now the sleeves are the only reason his shoulder is strong enough to hold certain raised arm poses now.

It would be so awesome if someone here could recreate the battle scene between Mark VI, Thor and Cap A :panic:

are there any lightweight hammer alternatives out there?

it would be great to have a vac-metal plastic version, for long-term display.

anyone know if the recent captain action thor costume's hammer is an acceptable substitute? i'm sure it's pretty cartoony.

Missed the UPS guy today :( :gah: I hate that signature crap. It was already a bad day and this tops the cake. Here's hoping for tomorrow.

are there any lightweight hammer alternatives out there?

it would be great to have a vac-metal plastic version, for long-term display.

anyone know if the recent captain action thor costume's hammer is an acceptable substitute? i'm sure it's pretty cartoony.

I picked up the latest Captain Action Thor set, to see if anything would work for my custom Comic inspired Thor. I'm actually looking forward to seeing if the Classic style helmet will fit on the new Hemsworth Headsculpt, as V1 the headsculpt gets engulfed by the CA Helmet.

The hammer is definately cartoony, but really for me it comes down to the oversized handle. If someone added a custom handle, and gave the whole thing a good paint job...I think it could work. Also, I think with some weathering, and detail work the boots could look kinda cool.

My favorite part of the set is the classic wrist bands. I was also able to separate the costume into two pieces for some more classic style pants...but the whole thing is still a WIP.

Last edited:
Just came in....wow I am very pleased with this last-minute purchase. Screw the warnings on the instructions lol. Way better than version one:

987BE09A-AD8C-44C3-B450-57F0F83DB8CA-3205-0000058589EFB290.jpg

9D8DF307-1317-485D-A671-F670B64C9589-3205-000005858F388B95.jpg

Back