Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me, the most interesting accessory for a Helicarrier Thor would be the gauntlets
plus it would look good with Hulk (i loved that hammer uppercut scene!!)

Got goosebumps from this scene.

thorhulk.gif

those two (hulk vs thor) was one of the great fight scenes in the avengers
:yess:

and edward, i know how u feel man :lol i also thinking of selling some of my fig too to make way for the avengers and other comic book heroes, making my display setup just for superheroes but its hard :rotfl

and edward, i know how u feel man :lol i also thinking of selling some of my fig too to make way for the avengers and other comic book heroes, making my display setup just for superheroes but its hard :rotfl

:lol oh life, and HT inflation :slap :lol

For now, i'll just celebrate the fact that im getting this Thor and the three other biggies of the team
:blissy

:lol I have no doubt that it's awesome and I will be seeing it soon (finally, thanks sis) but that's not really what I meant. I'm just amazed at how much there actually is and I wonder how it can be/seem so easy to get these sequences..?

Beyond me :dunno

Im guessing multiple screen caps of trailers or sneak peeks (or bootleg copies :pfft:)

:lol I have no doubt that it's awesome and I will be seeing it soon (finally, thanks sis) but that's not really what I meant. I'm just amazed at how much there actually is and I wonder how it can be/seem so easy to get these sequences..?

Beyond me :dunno

That gif is from the new TV spot that went up a few days ago.

Got a reply to my email with pau's pic :lol :yess:

Hello,

Good day.

Your suggestion and comment on the Avengers Thor will be forwarded to our production team as a reference.

Please keep visit our Facebook page to get our most updated news.

Thanks,
Best regards
KC/ Hot Toys Ltd

Back