Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thor-Avengers-Hot-Toys-p-4.jpg

Head sure looks small here.

Yeah, that bulge around his shoulder area is really wierd, i guess thats a "bubble" for the costume, just like the batman begins fig around his biceps :dunno

I bet a lot of people will try to get his sleeves off once its released, i would love to do that too but i'm not brave enough to open up his costume,man december is very long time :impatient:

Depending on what his arms look like under there I might get rid of the sleeves too if it's not too hard. I prefer that look just to help differentiate it.

I may end up removing those sleeves anyway :lol

I bet a lot of people will try to get his sleeves off once its released, i would love to do that too but i'm not brave enough to open up his costume,man december is very long time :impatient:

Depending on what his arms look like under there I might get rid of the sleeves too if it's not too hard. I prefer that look just to help differentiate it.

Yeah, but on his sleeveless costume the body armour and gauntlets are completely different unless you just want the iron man fight scene look.

Hopefully we get a Helicarrier sleeveless version later on from HT anyway.

Last edited:
helicarrier thor ver would be a great addition,but i can imagine the accessories would be the less or the same with this final battle ver, just extra hands and his mjolnir

Yeahp, that scene exactly :yess:

I already have these three fully paid
images

That's going to be an awesome display. :rock

Aren't you going to get the rest of the team?

helicarrier thor ver would be a great addition,but i can imagine the accessories would be the less or the same with this final battle ver, just extra hands and his mjolnir

I would love a helicarrier Thor figure, especially with a spot on likeness, so I can display him fighting Hulk.

Writer: If Thor's a god, why do I need him to vary his outfit constantly? Sleeveless civilian, sleeveless armored, sleeved armored? What gives?

Exec: Cause we need to be able to sell three different versions of the action figure, dumbass!

avengers-thor.jpg

THOR_avengers_movie.JPG

Thor-the-avengers-30730331-1280-1024.jpg

Aren't you going to get the rest of the team?

Im still thinking about the shield agents :lol

Depends on how impressive MK I, skull or TDKR line turns out to be

For me, the most interesting accessory for a Helicarrier Thor would be the gauntlets
plus it would look good with Hulk (i loved that hammer uppercut scene!!)

Back