Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
de7145.jpg

That's amazing! Body looks more buff.

I have change the cape of the Avengers Thor by the Thor The dark World.
I find the last cape less large, more detailed and with a slightly darker colour
What do you think ?
140620013621155036.jpg

I never liked the hair on the Thor figures, and I dont like the hair on TDW figure, but its a minor thing and won't deter me from buying it

Love that modification or upgrade. I will most likely be doing this to my Avengers Thor. I will be cancelling the regular edition TDW:Thor and keeping the sleeveless version.

If anyone's interested in getting one of these in mint condition... or simply another, I'm selling mine for only $160 shipped. :D

Last edited:
Hi guys, I was hoping one or more of you could answer the following question. Underneath that part of the plastic container upon which the Thor figure lies, and through which the cape inserts, is a small, apparently mis-placed polythene bag (attached by a single piece of sellotape) which contains an empty open-sided plastic box. Although I can't find anything that's obviously missing, this box must have contained something, which it clearly doesn't anymore. Any ideas please?
Cheers
Pre-cancel (ck1)

Back