Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the rooted hair, will the helmet from the first Thor fit?
Don't know, never try it. But it should fit.
My Thor (the 1st one) was stored in the closet, never take it out again after I have the avengers version.

Don't know, never try it. But it should fit.
My Thor (the 1st one) was stored in the closet, never take it out again after I have the avengers version.

Thanks for the info! I PMd him.

why would you want to fit on..... hear wears it for like 5 seconds in Thor 1 and then never again,

Well, I'm not really a movie purist. And in the comics he wears it a lot. Plus I like to tweak them and make them mine, ya know? Now, I'm not all that fond of the stock helmet, but with the mod, it looks pretty good. So I was just wondering what the modded helmet might look like on the A1 Thor with rooted hair. Im betting thats a sweet combo (probably even cooler with Dutch arms)

So these ideas go on the list with getting Barry to do a TFA helmet, Galacticboy to do a headsculpt paint and, of course, one of Cocos displays when his life gets back to normal.

*jeez* I may have stepped off the deep end.....

Thanks for the info! I PMd him.

Well, I'm not really a movie purist. And in the comics he wears it a lot. Plus I like to tweak them and make them mine, ya know? Now, I'm not all that fond of the stock helmet, but with the mod, it looks pretty good. So I was just wondering what the modded helmet might look like on the A1 Thor with rooted hair. Im betting thats a sweet combo (probably even cooler with Dutch arms)

So these ideas go on the list with getting Barry to do a TFA helmet, Galacticboy to do a headsculpt paint and, of course, one of Cocos displays when his life gets back to normal.

*jeez* I may have stepped off the deep end.....

How did you mod the Helmet? I wonder if a metal one would look better on the figure

How did you mod the Helmet? I wonder if a metal one would look better on the figure

Well I jsut got my Thor last night so I am still researching stuff. But it appears the wings can be popped off, dremmeled and repositioned.

Going from this:

DSC_10821.jpg

to this:

mod.jpg

And I think that, combined with rooted hair, would be a smokin' hot mod.

Got an A1 Thor this weekend. Are the knees normally loose on this figure? Seems when I try to pose him I have to keep futzing with the knees more than my other figures.

Great Pic there hrjoe. Sadly I have no display room for my Avenger's Thor...I should consider passing him on to someone who has room.

Back