Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please god Username start resizing your images, every single thread your spamming with giant resolution images is spazzing out my ipad and iPhone?

Have a little consideration there big boy? I know you have been asked by others before....

Chrome just resizes them to fit nicely in the window, iono :pfft: i guess apple products don't like big stuff;

Keep'm coming Username ~!!!

@jackkenichi Really nice shots of Cap rescuing BW, thats gonna be next weeks pose in my shelf

Username, I think it would be a nice courtesy if you could find some method of posting smaller pics. Pages taking forever to load because of huge pics can be a pain (even if the pics are very nice), and I don't think members should have to put others on the ignore list just to have to avoid massive pics making their pages load slowly. I'm pretty sure Photobucket can resize pics that are very large in their original state.

Cap arrived. Shield was a ***** to put on and take off. Here he is with Widow finally
P1020778_zpse3712796.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

P1020776_zps95d3658d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

P1020766_zps50352938.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

f29180b3-0cda-43f2-98ce-efce4b6568be_zps20766b06.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Wow! Some great poses there! They make a great pair! :clap

Can't wait for them to take off each other's clothes and start doing it!! Go Team America!!!!

Last edited:
How did putting on the shield go? Any tips?

I used a pencil to widen the "shield hand" (which had the hand peg in). Then followed the instructions to thread the strap through his hand. Then connect it to his arm. The most important bit is to have the peg in the hand, rather than the other way round. Widening the grip will make it easier to fit the strap in.

Just be careful not to force it! Take your time!!

Good Luck

I have an extra Head Sculpt, anybody have any good ideas for customs? Outfit, TT Body?

The unmasked head sculpt?
I went with a shirt, jeans, boots, leather jacket look on a TTM19 i had lying spare.
The new wolverine body will be perfect for this as it's the same body but with bigger shoulders and more poseable arms. That, and it's a lot cheaper.

photo-9.jpg

I went with a shirt, jeans, boots, leather jacket look on a TTM19 i had lying spare.
The new wolverine body will be perfect for this as it's the same body but with bigger shoulders and more poseable arms. That, and it's a lot cheaper.

photo-9.jpg

Looks great, and yes, the unmasked sculpt.

Finally got him yesterday last one left at the store where I get most of my hot toy so excited caps one of the best looking figures in the avengers line:yess:

photo-9.jpg

WOW thats has the be the best team up pic I've seen, who needs Thor and Hawkeye :lol that group looks amazing.

Specially Nat :drool

WOW thats has the be the best team up pic I've seen, who needs Thor and Hawkeye :lol that group looks amazing.

Specially Nat :drool

Thanks!
I have a few suits coming and a Thor and Loki head too. I am going to get Loki in the 28 Konigstrasse suit, Hawkeye in a black suit and Thor in a pinstripe. I am also thinking of having Coulson in jeans and a shirt.

Back