Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Username, what are your thoughts on the Rescue Version of Cap altogether? And would you be so kind to pose him with Widow again? Struggling to find a decent price for Avengers, but I'm thinking Rescue might look better.

Here are some images of them both together.

SAM_0389.jpg~original

SAM_0391.jpg~original

SAM_0398.jpg~original

SAM_0397.jpg~original

SAM_0393.jpg~original

SAM_0395.jpg~original

SAM_0396.jpg~original

Wow, Username. Now I'm seriously considering getting the Rescue version instead of the Avengers version for my Avengers line up.

Straighten her hair out and it'll really look like winter soldier ! This kinda makes me wanna get the rescue version to do this pose now, hmmmmmmm

That's my "arrival at the helicarrier" BW custom(So i don't want to alter her hair).
But if you are looking to make a custom Cap, i also made a helicarrier Steve Rogers. Checked shirt, jeans(Should be tan slacks. I'll get some eventually), TTM19 Hawkeye body(I had it lying spare since i did the body swap on Hawkeye), Bruce Lee fists, Rescue Cap head and an Indiana Jones Leather Jacket. Not too hard to throw together.

IMG_3937.jpg~original

IMG_3790.jpg~original

My wife broke the shield while trying to put the hand trough the strap and plugging it back to the arm :( "let me try" she said..

Going to have to glue the strap back to the shield (only pulled glued part from the shield). So no visual damage, but still sucks!

My wife broke the shield while trying to put the hand trough the strap and plugging it back to the arm :( "let me try" she said..

Going to have to glue the strap back to the shield (only pulled glued part from the shield). So no visual damage, but still sucks!

Should be an easy fix, they pull off quite easily. I removed the straps off mine when I was repainting one, it should glue back on easily.

That's my "arrival at the helicarrier" BW custom(So i don't want to alter her hair).
But if you are looking to make a custom Cap, i also made a helicarrier Steve Rogers. Checked shirt, jeans(Should be tan slacks. I'll get some eventually), TTM19 Hawkeye body(I had it lying spare since i did the body swap on Hawkeye), Bruce Lee fists, Rescue Cap head and an Indiana Jones Leather Jacket. Not too hard to throw together.

IMG_3937.jpg~original

Whoa, thats really awesome man',me thinks im gonna go for this look

I recently caught the Captain America bug and now I'm on a quest to buy one. How much do these currently go for?

Please god Username start resizing your images, every single thread your spamming with giant resolution images is spazzing out my ipad and iPhone?

Have a little consideration there big boy? I know you have been asked by others before....

Common problem from what I've heard. A little dab of nail glue should do the trick.

Back