Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
669DE10C-6EE7-4B03-AAD9-2B283DDE5A4D-281-00000064A71FE80C_zpsfcddcb70.jpg

Well. Isn't this a turn up for the books!
They must have been re-organising the stockroom today!
I went to SS as soon as i could to get Cap, and they were gone, but i saw they had the Tron Lightcycle back in stock! That bad boy must have been hiding on a back shelf and no-one knew he was there!

Well. Isn't this a turn up for the books!
They must have been re-organising the stockroom today!
I went to SS as soon as i could to get Cap, and they were gone, but i saw they had the Tron Lightcycle back in stock! That bad boy must have been hiding on a back shelf and no-one knew he was there!

I think Jake Sully popped back up a week or so ago... hadn't seen him on there for awhile. I wanted the lightcycle for awhile but, just kept passing.

Blah.. must've just gotten used to scanning over him. I could've swore he wasn't there for awhile and then, BAM he's back at the top.

Blah.. must've just gotten used to scanning over him. I could've swore he wasn't there for awhile and then, BAM he's back at the top.

Up until a couple of weeks ago, i checked the Hot Toys stock maybe a couple of times a week, always expecting Jake to get discounted eventually. It has never happened, and i found one here in the UK for $250 shipped.
So i bought that one.
Always wanted Jake Sully. But not $315 worth of want...
:lol

Cap popped back up after all of this time?!?!? Shocker. Spome employee must have hid him away and someone dug up the burried treasure today:lol

Damn it I slept again :slap. TTM20s were up a couple of days ago and now they're gone again :mad:

I think there was 2 in stock at the time I looked. It gave me the option to add them to my cart. Right when I checked out I looked back to the page and they were out. I'm glad I checked the thread when I did! Saved me over a hundred bucks! I never got a chance to pick this guy up when it was available and have been kicking my self for a while.

That much closer to completing my Avengers team!

Congrats to those who could grab him! He really is an awesome figure, one of the best outfits so far IMO.

I think there was 2 in stock at the time I looked. It gave me the option to add them to my cart. Right when I checked out I looked back to the page and they were out. I'm glad I checked the thread when I did! Saved me over a hundred bucks! I never got a chance to pick this guy up when it was available and have been kicking my self for a while.

That much closer to completing my Avengers team!

Wow that's great timing! Congrats!

He's awesome and well worth it. Him and Hawkeye are my faves of the line so far but I haven't recieved Hulk and Stark yet so we'll see

Wow! I ordered today and it shipped today as well! I should get it on Monday. I wish they would have shipped my MVII that fast!

Back