Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question guys, maybe someone in here can answer me.

I bought the Bane body to swap the arms on a Thor for the sleeveless look. So now I have a Bane body and some Thor arms, would the Cap suit fit this body or is it to big?

Thanks for any help.

Hi Guys,

Just want to share a few photos:

Captain America (Avengers) - MMS174

8867341463_8af1d8d2fc_z.jpg

8867903218_56fd931132_z.jpg

8867937074_d83b4f83b7_z.jpg

I bought the Bane body to swap the arms on a Thor for the sleeveless look. So now I have a Bane body and some Thor arms, would the Cap suit fit this body or is it to big?

Thanks for any help.

The main body is the same as Odin. As Cap's body is pretty big in the pecs, it might mean the costume is slightly loose on the bane body, but probably not by much if anything at all.
And the arms will make little difference.
Give it a try and let us know what happens.

Thanks for any help.

I think Banes torso is too big, if you want to recoup some costs ill buy the bane body (you can keep the thor arms )

thanks for this.:hi5: i ordered cap i hope it goes through.

I was worried too! I ordered on Monday, and he currently is sitting under my desk! Super fast turn around! It didnt come with the shipper box (I don't really care about that) but it did come well packed! I paid the extra couple of dollars for priority shipping just to get it here. Good luck getting him!

I just got offered a mib undisplayed one for $185...dunno if I want it because I got offered other items as well...grr..hes such a nice figure....

Last edited:
I already own two, but hes part of a package deal. I think ill snag it and put it on the forums selling section.

Last edited:
Back