Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that price on their website earlier tonight, I guess you aren't going to find it for much cheaper these days unless someone is feeling generous in BST. I only heard of these guys recently when I saw their booth at Fan Expo Vancouver last month.

It's the best i could see online. If your friend contacts them and can pick up in person, perhaps she can get 10% off that price by buying direct from them instead of Ebay.

Burnaby's pretty great, isn't it?

It was when i was there!(It was a ten hour flight from the UK!)
I went there for a very specific reason though...

Scan_12.jpg~original

Baratthegate.jpg~original

CIMG0997.jpg~original

Got my Avenger Cap second hand a few weeks ago, He was in great shape (belt is a little off thought), couldn't say the same for the box, but another member helped me get that straight (Thanks Popcultkid).

I was hoping for all four Captains, but I guess Hot Toys has shelved the USO version.

Okeedoke. I was getting the impression from this thread that he was becoming scarce. I'm glad it's still available. It's a great figure! Definitely better than Iron Man, according to my daughter. Hot Toys blasphemy! :thud: I think it's bc it's Chris Evans n she saw him when they were filming The Avengers in Cleveland.

Actually, he is getting scarce... That is, for a normal retail price. I wouldn't wait too much longer. Before long, his prices will be getting up there with the other Avengers that come and gone.

Okeedoke. I was getting the impression from this thread that he was becoming scarce. I'm glad it's still available. It's a great figure! Definitely better than Iron Man, according to my daughter. Hot Toys blasphemy! :thud: I think it's bc it's Chris Evans n she saw him when they were filming The Avengers in Cleveland.

I live only 20 minutes away from where they were filming Avengers (and Cap 2) in Cleveland but I never went to check it out...not sure why...

I live only 20 minutes away from where they were filming Avengers (and Cap 2) in Cleveland but I never went to check it out...not sure why...

Because 10,000 other people would be there wearing hats with propellers on them and drooling on themselves, that's why...
When they came to Scotland to film the Philadelphia scenes from World War Z, thousands of people flocked to Glasgow to see Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.
I avoided the entire city for the month or so they were filming there.
I knew the place would be jam packed.
I'll see Glasgow city centre in all it's glory on the silver screen when the movie comes out.

Actually, he is getting scarce... That is, for a normal retail price. I wouldn't wait too much longer. Before long, his prices will be getting up there with the other Avengers that come and gone.

Yep. He's right on the cusp. Those cheap offers in the Commerce section will be drying up pretty soon.

What's the best way to reattach a shield strap? I used super glue but it wouldn't hold.

Back