Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks.
Great pics too.
Is that added battle damage on Cap's shield? Or a reflection of the Red Skull's belt buckle?

It's a reflection but the shield dropped from me and earned a few paint chips and skuffs that adds to the look too although not shown in the shot. I want to get another battle damaged shield from Avengers Cap off Ebay to pose with him.

It's a reflection but the shield dropped from me and earned a few paint chips and skuffs that adds to the look too although not shown in the shot. I want to get another battle damaged shield from Avengers Cap off Ebay to pose with him.

Yeah. Curse those shiny shields, lol.
You'd think they'd have fixed that by now...

Anyone still got any of the inside clear plastic shell pieces for this figure they want to part with? I need the first piece, the cover that covers Cap and hold all his hands in place, thank you.

Last edited:
Honestly, this shield and Iron Man's panties are ridiculous. I just can't buy any of these figures until those issues are permanently fixed.

The Shield is an easy fix with some glosscoat spray. Iron Man's panties on the other hand are a bit more challenging if you don't feel comfortable painting with an airbrush and taking it apart.

Someone posted this on Facebook, a pretty cool idea, IMO.

922855_367658730001926_720863590_n.jpg

260542_367658723335260_1232179489_n.jpg

I got my captain on Tuesday:yess:. is incredible!!!!. but is hollow. I have filled with cotton the chest , back and shoulders

dsc0556ye.jpg

dsc0549ta.jpg

dsc0485qk.jpg

dsc0483sp.jpg

dsc0558mn.jpg

I still have the problem of paint on the shield. I keep in the dark original shield my captain to find a solution
I have a spare shield. I stripping with acetone and now will try to find transparent spray paint

dsc0518i.jpg

A friend of mine is looking for one of these bad boys. Anyone know where you can still get one at a decent price?

A friend of mine is looking for one of these bad boys. Anyone know where you can still get one at a decent price?

Well if you had asked that question 12 hours ago, Sideshow had ten more in stock and sent an email to me(And likely ten thousand others) saying so.
But they are back sold out again.
Your friend will just have to search a bit.
I know a guy selling the Avengers Cap body/suit loose for $110. If your friend wants to cobble together the other bits from Ebay, he could build himself a figure from the parts.

Well if you had asked that question 12 hours ago, Sideshow had ten more in stock and sent an email to me(And likely ten thousand others) saying so.
But they are back sold out again.
Your friend will just have to search a bit.
I know a guy selling the Avengers Cap body/suit loose for $110. If your friend wants to cobble together the other bits from Ebay, he could build himself a figure from the parts.
Oh, she got that same email, but she hesitated and missed out. Tough luck for her!

Back