Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he means off-topic. Sorry, never sure where to reach the most help and feedback as a noob! I'll keep it to the customs thread! Back to waiting for the real cap.

Hi guys! I want to show you my new hot toys..an awesome fig..Captain America!
Here's in Italy there too much difficult found any hot toys fig..but anyway i search and i finally found it and i'm so really happy!
I'm waiting 4 a new display to show this figure in my other collection..by the way here's it!
Hope you'll enjoy it!

orpbvb.jpg

2w74w8i.jpg

33kzubt.jpg

2z4effd.jpg

2d6fj9.jpg

29xsuub.jpg

:)

Thanks for sharing your pics. Congratulations on your first Avenger! :clap

I think he means off-topic. Sorry, never sure where to reach the most help and feedback as a noob! I'll keep it to the customs thread! Back to waiting for the real cap.

Don't pay any attention to people who whine. If it weren't for people posting their custom works on regular release threads we wouldn't have or know about all the great mods or original creations that so many talented people contribute to this hobby. I say bring it on.

Hi guys! I want to show you my new hot toys..an awesome fig..Captain America!
Here's in Italy there too much difficult found any hot toys fig..but anyway i search and i finally found it and i'm so really happy!
I'm waiting 4 a new display to show this figure in my other collection..by the way here's it!
Hope you'll enjoy it!

orpbvb.jpg

2w74w8i.jpg

33kzubt.jpg

2z4effd.jpg

2d6fj9.jpg

29xsuub.jpg

:)

AWESOME pictures man. Lovely! Good to see that your Cap has no crooked A issues :clap:clap:clap

Shout out to Marvel for updating Cap's costume! Still on the fence about Avengers Cap...200 quite a bit to ask for...

I will be posting picture of my Wake-up Steve Rogers/Captain America custom soon. The parts will consists of;

Steve Rogers - Wake Up Custom
Hot Toys
TFA Captain America
Neck, body, foot pegs, stand
Rescue Exclusive
Head, shoes
Indiana Jones
Pants
True Type
Hands, wrist pegs

Non HT
Custom Training t-shirt

I’ve had to re-adjust my list for the Steve Rogers custom. Regular True Type wrist pegs are too small for the TFA Captain America body, that body came with the large wrist pegs anyway. The smaller pegs leave too much of a gap around the ends of the forearms and the ends/cups of regular TT hands are too small to fully seat over the large pegs so I had to use the T-800 hands.

Does anyone know of any other figure that comes with the larger wrist pegs and human hands?

Back