Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the truth is, we are now coming into the 'big pay-off' season. All of our POs will start coming in from now on (for me, until around March) because I know that HT will not announce any more delays!

I just wonder if I will see Cap:A before new year via FEDEX. The 15th is a Saturday, so my final Flex would not go through until the 17th, with a shipping date of, what...19th? If I am lucky and the courier deities are smiling on me, I should see him in the gap between Christmas and New Year.

Well, the truth is, we are now coming into the 'big pay-off' season. All of our POs will start coming in from now on (for me, until around March) because I know that HT will not announce any more delays!

I just wonder if I will see Cap:A before new year via FEDEX. The 15th is a Saturday, so my final Flex would not go through until the 17th, with a shipping date of, what...19th? If I am lucky and the courier deities are smiling on me, I should see him in the gap between Christmas and New Year.

I'm curious, how do you know for sure HT won't announce any more delays? Do you have the inside scoop or something?

I'd kinda like an idea if it will be out before Christmas too...As it was meant as a gift...If it isn't going to be, I need to plan on another idea...

Matt

So I guess it looks like those who ordered from Sideshow may have a chance of getting Cap before the year ends (providing the final flex payment doesn't shift); however, all the other retailers most likely will get their shipment in January.

So I guess it looks like those who ordered from Sideshow may have a chance of getting Cap before the year ends (providing the final flex payment doesn't shift); however, all the other retailers most likely will get their shipment in January.

If that's the case, Happy New Year to me! :gah:

Cap 2: WS concept art
They're making the suit more and more like the comic.
Damn, that's what i was afraid of..gonna be buying more cap HT figures :lol

602517_1871810236291548_1327806192_n.jpg

Seems like they're thinking of bringing back the helmet with strap too :clap
And look at those HYDRA soldiers!

Unfortunately it is not concept art for the new movie. It's actually a variant cover for the upcoming Cap comic book relaunch.

im not to crazy about any of the helmets. i know its a major part of the costume, but i think it would be way cooler if the costume for cap 2 didn't even have a helmet.

im not to crazy about any of the helmets. i know its a major part of the costume, but i think it would be way cooler if the costume for cap 2 didn't even have a helmet.

something has to protect his head though..and cloth doesn't cut it :lol

Cap 2: WS concept art
They're making the suit more and more like the comic.
Damn, that's what i was afraid of..gonna be buying more cap HT figures :lol

602517_1871810236291548_1327806192_n.jpg

Seems like they're thinking of bringing back the helmet with strap too :clap
And look at those HYDRA soldiers!

That looks great! Let's hope they run with it! :clap:pray:

Back