Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pre ordered this figure yesterday off E Bay but rather worrying I got shipment notice this morning. I knew it was too much of a bargain when I won the auction for $120. God knows what's being sent!!!

You won Cap auction and its being sent? WTf how can that be

Atta boy! :D :hi5:

Although I will say, you can't go wrong with either franchise.
I do like that Bats has all the sweet vehicles.

I thought it would have been really cool to have Batman and Spiderman standing by each other for a display. After not being all that impressed with the SM movie and even less so with the figure it just made me think Avengers and maybe a few of the GI joe figures coming out.

I think that the Avengers offer a lot more in terms of visual impact so they are certainly the best ones to go for if you want to look at them and think wow! I can't wait to see what Hot Toys does with the Guardians of the Galaxy because they might top the Avengers display in terms of visual impact.

I also Pre ordered the Mark 7 from the same seller and also received shipment notice. Not responding to my messages

Not sounding good. What does his feedback look like? Obviously, whatever shipped can't be what you ordered. Unless its some stolen factory proto and I highly doubt that would sell for cheap. I hope this turns out okay. :(

I also Pre ordered the Mark 7 from the same seller and also received shipment notice. Not responding to my messages

I hope you don't end up with a couple of cardboard stand ups! Better check his feedback and that it's from a bunch of people and not just a few.

I hope you don't end up with a couple of cardboard stand ups! Better check his feedback and that it's from a bunch of people and not just a few.

I'd also recommend throwing his name out there so that other people don't buy from the seller (if they aren't legit).

It was a 2 day auction with various Hot toys up for sale. I think Iron Monger went for about £250 which I was also close to winning. Has any one else used Kamee088 on e bay??

Not sure about that one. They don't have anything listed in their store anymore. Hope you used paypal incase you need to get your money back. A couple of buyers complained they were sold fake items. Good luck.

It was a 2 day auction with various Hot toys up for sale. I think Iron Monger went for about £250 which I was also close to winning. Has any one else used Kamee088 on e bay??

I took a look at that ebay seller's profile, and it looks pretty fishy. A bunch of big ticket items sold for really good prices and free shipping (sounds too good to be true?), all auctions which ended on the same day, and the most previous items the seller received feedback for were lots of jewelry beads, no figures in sight. Sorry man, be prepared to file a claim with eBay/Paypal. :(

his uniform is not dirty enough why have a battle damaged shield and a clean shirt?

Not sure about that one. They don't have anything listed in their store anymore. Hope you used paypal incase you need to get your money back. A couple of buyers complained they were sold fake items. Good luck.

Good luck with Paypal too. If this seller is pulling a scam, he'll withdraw his Paypal funds immediately. When you go to file a dispute (a period of 10 days too), Paypal will declare your dispute valid but won't be able to refund your money if the seller's funds are no longer available (AKA - withdrawn). Hence you still lose! :(

Paypal is only good to guarentee that sellers receive their money but can't always help you especially if the seller knows how to abuse the system.

Good luck with Paypal too. If this seller is pulling a scam, he'll withdraw his Paypal funds immediately. When you go to file a dispute (a period of 10 days too), Paypal will declare your dispute valid but won't be able to refund your money if the seller's funds are no longer available (AKA - withdrawn). Hence you still lose! :(

Paypal is only good to guarentee that sellers receive their money but can't always help you especially if the seller knows how to abuse the system.

I have found some really really good deals online with stores I thought were a scam too but turned out just to be crazy good deals and after reading their reviews but Ebay...I don't know, it's so easy to be screwed by someone. I'm sorry, that sucks for sure. Put his name out there so everyone will know not to buy from him if he is a scammer.

No, eBay will reimburse the $.

Back