Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure who has and hasn't seen the film but to let you all know the new costume looks a lot better in the film than in the stills, the helmet does look nerdy but nowhere near as bad as it looks in stills photos i actually quite like it, also having seen the film there aren't really many other accessories he could of come with, people talk about him coming with the assault rifle he uses in a scene (sorry i dont know the exact name is it an m4?)
Spoiler Spoiler:

sorry for the loooong post, but after seeing this film i am DEF getting this figure i love it even more now, i cant wait :yess:

Last edited:
Anyone know what this means:

- One (1) right palm for pointing palms

Well if you look at one of the first few pictures in the thread it only show seven (one is behind the shield) hands. You can guess that the one behind the shield is for holding it so there is a ninth hand that’s not shown and that got to be the “One (1) right palm for pointing palms”. I guessing it’s the pointing finger (Avengers get 'em) hand everyone wants.

Not sure who has and hasn't seen the film but to let you all know the new costume looks a lot better in the film than in the stills, the helmet does look nerdy but nowhere near as bad as it looks in stills photos i actually quite like it, also having seen the film there aren't really many other accessories he could of come with, people talk about him coming with the assault rifle he uses in a scene (sorry i dont know the exact name is it an m4?)
Spoiler Spoiler:

sorry for the loooong post, but after seeing this film i am DEF getting this figure i love it even more now, i cant wait :yess:

Might want to spoiler tag some of that dude, i got a following yesterday when i mentioned specific timings of how long Cap held a weapon.

Last edited:
Might want to spoiler tag some of that dude, i got a following yesterday when i mentioned specific timings of how long Cap held a weapon.

Ya what? i was considering it but its hardly much of a spoiler its not like me saying a major plot point, some people are sooooo spoiler conscious arent they lol, cant believe people told you off? thats silly

I agree mate, but whatcha gonna do!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Haha, people will open that spoiler and be pissed.

Regarding this figure i would have loved to have a battle damaged figure. Actually i think i'd like one for each figure - it would make for a far more dynamic pose.

Can you imagine this time next year we will have 7-8 figures on one shelf assemble all from one film! It'll look epic!

Currently studying at Uni, so I can save a bit here and there so I should be able to get all of them. I've sworn off Iron Monger, Black Spidey, Iron Man Mark I 2.0 and Red Skull so i can get all the Avengers.

However if i end up with a bit spare it'll go on the Red Skull and then Iron Man 2.0.

Luckily my only expenditure at Uni is weekly food, TPB/HC's, Cinema and Hot Toys!

Haha, people will open that spoiler and be pissed.

Regarding this figure i would have loved to have a battle damaged figure. Actually i think i'd like one for each figure - it would make for a far more dynamic pose.

Can you imagine this time next year we will have 7-8 figures on one shelf assemble all from one film! It'll look epic!

i did warn everyone before opening it that it was MAJOR SPOILER.

i know what you mean id love a BD version of them all
Spoiler Spoiler:
itd be soooo expensive for everything but itl look awesome on the shelf i cant wait, after seeing the film i def want them all, i was unsure about getting Black widow hawkeye and fury but i am def gonna get them cos they were all awesome in the film, i love the scene u see in the trailer when she uses her hair

You forgot booze.:duff :lol

Haha one of the reasons I can afford Hot Toys! No booze! Here's a tip - if you don't drink you get booze for free off friends and will never have to pay for any.

Black Widow was amazing - I want a Hawkeye and Black Widow film Jasper. So i'm really looking forward to her release. I have the one from IM2 but her hair is crap. Mine is pretty much straight because it was horribly frizzy so i just washed it. Looks ok but it's not accurate. I cope though.

Haha one of the reasons I can afford Hot Toys! No booze! Here's a tip - if you don't drink you get booze for free off friends and will never have to pay for any.

Black Widow was amazing - I want a Hawkeye and Black Widow film Jasper. So i'm really looking forward to her release. I have the one from IM2 but her hair is crap. Mine is pretty much straight because it was horribly frizzy so i just washed it. Looks ok but it's not accurate. I cope though.

i said i wanted a Hawkeye and Black Widow film
Spoiler Spoiler:
i am really hoping the new black widow is good cos i passed on the IM2 one cos it looked shocking, absolutely shocking with the dodgy hair and the barbie plastic face im hoping they sort that out in the new sculpt

Yeah, that promo art has been floating around forever now. Obviously, they put this stuff together well in advance so there are bound to be some inconsistencies.

Though why they couldn't 'Shop some flaps on to those helmets (not to mention replace the wings with the proper, movie-accurate look), I'll never know. It'd take someone 10 minutes. :dunno

Spoiler Spoiler:

542954_323097877763202_145970452142613_824389_2057501690_n.jpg

[ame]https://youtu.be/tojt8QhKrrk[/ame]

Back