Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
542954_323097877763202_145970452142613_824389_2057501690_n.jpg

https://youtu.be/tojt8QhKrrk

Yeah, it's disgusting!

Spoiler Spoiler:

IKR! i could've easily missed it if i werent paying attention
but as another freak here has posted,
Spoiler Spoiler:

but still! i would've liked that noveske diplomat carbine better :gah:

but as another freak here has posted,
Spoiler Spoiler:

but still! i would've liked that noveske diplomat carbine better :gah:

Nice to see i'm not the only one who shares the opinion about what it did for Cap. That's why i'm glad they included it. Besides that just means in a display of The Avengers we have a weapon so when you look at the display you know what the villains were without necessarily having them there.

Yeah, that promo art has been floating around forever now. Obviously, they put this stuff together well in advance so there are bound to be some inconsistencies.

Though why they couldn't 'Shop some flaps on to those helmets (not to mention replace the wings with the proper, movie-accurate look), I'll never know. It'd take someone 10 minutes. :dunno

Problem is it was sent to the printers six month ago.. then produced for mass distribution..

Does anyone know if the long foot pegs for TFA Captain America are the same as the long foot pegs on the T2 T800?

I wonder if I should preorder this with ebay, from what I'm reading on the Avengers movie thread, the film is a huge success overseas, so this might make this Cap sought out with demand from collectors.

I wonder if I should preorder this with ebay, from what I'm reading on the Avengers movie thread, the film is a huge success overseas, so this might make this Cap sought out with demand from collectors.

That won't be necessary. HT is making a lot more in quantity than they used to too so you're seeing some figures stick around for awhile and usually at lower prices than retail. Believe me, this figure will not be hard to get.

This is pretty much how he'll look on the shelf and he looks great. Not the overexposed, harshly lit extreme close-up some are poking fun at.

HT did a good thing giving us a non neutral expression. :clap

i think that is a valid point sir if it looks like this on my shelf i will be more than pleased i think that looks like evans all day long, and after seeing the film thurs and going again tonight evans for me is cap

That won't be necessary. HT is making a lot more in quantity than they used to too so you're seeing some figures stick around for awhile and usually at lower prices than retail. Believe me, this figure will not be hard to get.

Geezz these will be around A LONG LONG time- HT will produce a very large quantity...hoping to get mine at a big discount after all the hubbub has gone.....:lecture

Back