Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also the spoiler tag is 1 click of a button. There's no harm for you to be courteous to those who have not seen the film. You wouldn't want someone to spoil something for you so why is that hard to grasp?

Because I didn't see it as a spoiler considering all the facts are already officially released. Don't talk to me about courteous behaviour when you yourself lack it.

On another note after seeing the film
Spoiler Spoiler:
I can't wait to see this figure on my shelf.

Edit -
Yeah pretty lame, how could you NOT know there are aliens in the movie and they would probably have weapons? What the hell do people think they are going to be carrying golf clubs?

Hopefully this isn't sarcasm (hard to tell over the net!) if not cheers dude, it's common sense.

Because I didn't see it as a spoiler considering all the facts are already officially released. Don't talk to me about courteous behaviour when you yourself lack it.

Well I do apologize for that, I just assumed everyone knew that anything that wasn't officially shown was a spoiler.

Yeah pretty lame, how could you NOT know there are aliens in the movie and they would probably have weapons? What the hell do people think they are going to be carrying golf clubs?
Hopefully this isn't sarcasm (hard to tell over the net!) if not cheers dude, it's common sense.

That's like arguing how stupid it is for not knowing Thor has a hammer in his movie in response to someone spoiling that he
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm not saying the fact that mentioning it is an alien weapon is a spoiler, it's the fact that you described what the purpose of that scene was, how long it took place and basically saying there wasn't anything else in that scene involving that. So no, the alien weapon isn't a spoiler in itself, it's everything else.

The description of the scene was purely my opinion dude - not hard fact i'm sure 100's of people would disagree with it's portrayal - hell Joss Whedon might! Opinion isn't fact so how can it be a spoiler? And considering it's in a Official Hot Toys product release I didn't deem it a spoiler. It's passed now so lets leave it. I've hidden what i believe to be a spoiler so i'll leave it at that. All i ask is that next time please be kinder in your approach to folks because it'll get you further than dealing insults.

In motion it looks fine to me but in screen shots and on the figure it makes his head look like an egg...I dunno I think it's the ear caps. Probably the main reason I'll be holding off for the next Cap.

Teeth sculpt looks pretty spectacular to me though, especially if posed with the other 3.

In motion it looks fine to me but in screen shots and on the figure it makes his head look like an egg...I dunno I think it's the ear caps. Probably the main reason I'll be holding off for the next Cap.

Teeth sculpt looks pretty spectacular to me though, especially if posed with the other 3.

I agree, Im sure it will look fine in the movie but I still just don't care the design considering there was really cool prototypes, some of the better ones coming from fans.

So I was reading the HC version of Secret War last night. The one where Nick Fury forms a team and attacks Latveria. Anyway in the back of the book are some sketches of some potential costume changes to try to mask the identity of Cpt America and some of the others.
There where a number of reasons why they abandoned the designs. But looking at the Cpt sketch it looks really close to what they have in the movie.

The description of the scene was purely my opinion dude - not hard fact i'm sure 100's of people would disagree with it's portrayal - hell Joss Whedon might! Opinion isn't fact so how can it be a spoiler? And considering it's in a Official Hot Toys product release I didn't deem it a spoiler. It's passed now so lets leave it. I've hidden what i believe to be a spoiler so i'll leave it at that. All i ask is that next time please be kinder in your approach to folks because it'll get you further than dealing insults.

Dude, just accept that you spoiled the movie for them and move on. I've seen the movie but I know what they're feeling and it isn't fun. It's gotten to the point where seeing it at midnight isn't cool enough anymore so just pay them the common courtesy you'd want if you didn't see the film yet.

But you're right, nobody should be insulting anyone here. :hi5:

Has HT ever shown something then changed it before it was actually released like a head sculpt?

Okay good to know, Im positive they can do better

They might be pulling back on post proto adjustments. Some of us (me) were really looking forward to an adjusted Harrison Ford headsculpt but it never happened. What makes it all the stranger was the fact that we recieved the single best improvement to a sculpt ever with Reeve Supes around the same time.

They might still, but it's far from a given.

They might be pulling back on post proto adjustments. Some of us (me) were really looking forward to an adjusted Harrison Ford headsculpt but it never happened. What makes it all the stranger was the fact that we recieved the single best improvement to a sculpt ever with Reeve Supes around the same time.

They might still, but it's far from a given.

HT very rarely... but sometime the newer HS is worst.... Evans' present sculpt is the base line that hopefully will get better, or at least stays the same (which I'm OK with it).

Back