Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They might be pulling back on post proto adjustments. Some of us (me) were really looking forward to an adjusted Harrison Ford headsculpt but it never happened. What makes it all the stranger was the fact that we recieved the single best improvement to a sculpt ever with Reeve Supes around the same time.

They might still, but it's far from a given.

Right, I kind of assume they would be minimal but who knows enough people say something doesn't quite look right and maybe it will push it more...

They might be pulling back on post proto adjustments. Some of us (me) were really looking forward to an adjusted Harrison Ford headsculpt but it never happened. What makes it all the stranger was the fact that we recieved the single best improvement to a sculpt ever with Reeve Supes around the same time.

They might still, but it's far from a given.

Both Indie and Supes were sculpted by Arnie Kim. He only had time to update one, he made the right choice.

Dude, just accept that you spoiled the movie for them and move on. I've seen the movie but I know what they're feeling and it isn't fun. It's gotten to the point where seeing it at midnight isn't cool enough anymore so just pay them the common courtesy you'd want if you didn't see the film yet.

But you're right, nobody should be insulting anyone here. :hi5:

:exactly::exactly: Why is it so hard for some folks to understand. Simply, don't dicuss the movie here. Go to the movie thread. Sheesh. :slap

156427_323099291096394_145970452142613_824390_1360340950_n.jpg

FTW :clap

542954_323097877763202_145970452142613_824389_2057501690_n.jpg

WTF :lol :slap

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Amazing. :yess:

People here must have Tom Cruise permanently etched on the brain. I think every sculpt has been compared to him...even Nick Fury's. :lol

Looks nothing like Cruise by the way.

The figure looks like a real person. I bet many non-collectors would be hard pressed to tell the differnce immediately strictly from that shot.

I think when you see less teeth and angle is right, it looks better. My Cap will still most likely be rocking the helmet as I think they nailed that look.

I think it's different that Thor is holding two hammers. Bad photoshop?

I must say, the one thing i'm little miffed about, i wouldnt go as far as disappointed, is that there's no pointy finger. Y'kno, to have the whole team behind him as he's leading the charge, that would look awesome

Hey wasn't it absolutely awesome when
Spoiler Spoiler:
and then when Cap America threw his
Spoiler Spoiler:
or when Pepper Potts
Spoiler Spoiler:
when those
Spoiler Spoiler:
after Tony Stark
Spoiler Spoiler:
and Hulk just
Spoiler Spoiler:
before he
Spoiler Spoiler:
to show Nick Fury that
Spoiler Spoiler:
while Thor
Spoiler Spoiler:
?

Wasn't that great?

There. Enough spoiler tags for ya?

It's amazing how many people on here just ignore moderators and then, worse, deliberately and blatantly take the piss :slap

I must say, the one thing i'm little miffed about, i wouldnt go as far as disappointed, is that there's no pointy finger. Y'kno, to have the whole team behind him as he's leading the charge, that would look awesome

100% agree with this!!!! Id gladly trade the non BD shield and the gun for this.

Back