Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you guys have yours posed at the moment? I need some inspiration haha

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Has anyone attached caps shield to his back somehow?

Hahaha, sorry about that. Taking mine in a sec. As for this figure, I don't think I've seen anyone attach it to his back. The TFA figure has a clip and a hook on his suit for that though. Gimme one sec and I'll be back with his current pose.

He's in a standing pose right now, but I change him around a lot since he has the most "articulation" of my Caps and I can get him in some good action poses.

Sorry if this has been asked already but has anyone had the silver, zipper looking thing on the center red stripe of his shirt, partly seperate from the shirt in one small area? It bows out a bit but is not too bad yet. If anyone has, I am looking to see how it was fixed. I am guessing a small drop of glue maybe to fix? Appreciate the help!

Sorry if this has been asked already but has anyone had the silver, zipper looking thing on the center red stripe of his shirt, partly seperate from the shirt in one small area? It bows out a bit but is not too bad yet. If anyone has, I am looking to see how it was fixed. I am guessing a small drop of glue maybe to fix? Appreciate the help!

Is it just coming off of the fabric? I just took a look at mine and I can imagine a tab of glue would help

Is it just coming off of the fabric? I just took a look at mine and I can imagine a tab of glue would help

It is. Just one small spot, too. I am guessing that I can get away with a dab of fabric glue to put it back but I wanted to see if anyone had that issue and what they used to fix it first. Thanks Bransen!

How do you guys have yours posed at the moment? I need some inspiration haha

I got mine posed with HT Thor 1.0, and the Mark VII.
9ejyze5u.jpg

Thanks Baggins! I liked that scene a lot since it showed that Cap understood all of his teammates and respected their strengths.

Back