Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question for anyone who owns this figure. Has anyone tried to swap out the body of this figure to another one that's more muscular? Like maybe a wolverine body or superman?

I jumped in late and now that I'm starting to have a cap collection going, it is near impossible to get this guy for less than $300...

I just received my Avengers Captain America. As much as I love it the person I bought it from on this forum never told me some of the issues with it. Opening the shipper it smelled like smoke, Small flaking on the shield with wear of the straps and broken strap on battle damage shield. He only mentioned one issue with the hood but that's it. Figure is in perfect condition but these small little issues I need to deal with it. I don't want to return it. I'll keep it but I will need to fix the issues somehow. It's a bummer when you've been wanting a figure for so long and you finally get it to see issues you were never told of. Oh well but still pumped for TWS Figures!

I can't sell this figure.. Thought about selling to buy the stealth and civilian Cap, but this suit has the "throw back" look that I remember as a kid

^^^ Same here, I was considering it as well. I decided that I would have a First Avenger display, a Winter Soldier display, and an Avengers display w/ this Cap, Mk7 (since I'll probably get the diecast Mk3 as my red dominant color armor in my Iron Man display), TDW: Thor, new Hawkeye, WS: Widow, and hopefully a new Hulk to create an Avengers display. If the new Cap figure looks better, then I might decide to sell this... haha

I just received my Avengers Captain America. As much as I love it the person I bought it from on this forum never told me some of the issues with it. Opening the shipper it smelled like smoke, Small flaking on the shield with wear of the straps and broken strap on battle damage shield. He only mentioned one issue with the hood but that's it. Figure is in perfect condition but these small little issues I need to deal with it. I don't want to return it. I'll keep it but I will need to fix the issues somehow. It's a bummer when you've been wanting a figure for so long and you finally get it to see issues you were never told of. Oh well but still pumped for TWS Figures!

Make sure you leave feedback about lying, that totally sucks!

Got a custom sculpt that Galacticboy painted for me. I think it might find a permanent home on my A1 Cap. (Still need to get a neck joint ball for it, though)

CapSculpt.jpg

Back