Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome, glad to be of inspiration. :)

Hey dedguy, I hope you're alive. Where can one find this customized P2 of yours?

Just ordered a new City Hunter 2.0 and am getting TD's mask and cannon as well. This baby is getting movie accurate.

hi all I got back my old predator 2 head from uruk's customs & figure painting on Saturday
love it. uruk has done a brilliant paint job and finish on it he also painted 2 hands for me

thanks a lot uruk you rock

like to thank vinlwj also for telling me to contact uruk

rsz_p1020296.jpg
rsz_p1020326.jpg
rsz_p1020356.jpg
rsz_p1020357.jpg
rsz_p1020369.jpg

hi all I got back my old predator 2 head from uruk's customs & figure painting on Saturday
love it. uruk has done a brilliant paint job and finish on it he also painted 2 hands for me

like to thank vinlwj also for telling me to contact uruk

View attachment 185402
View attachment 185403
View attachment 185404
View attachment 185405
View attachment 185406

amazing!! uruk did the head for me too.

would love to see that King willies head

for those with the repainted old P2 Head. do you guys redreaded the head?
also what mods do you have to do to the neck to fit the new body

like to thank vinlwj also for telling me to contact uruk.

Now that's the City Hunter!
You are welcome, i am glad that you can finally have the awesome custom City hunter.
:hi5:

By the way, the mask you put on your custom City Hunter is the TD's old custom p2 mask?

Recently I am more prefer to display my City Hunter with masked because TD's custom P2 mask is way so nice!

But will display him back to unmasked later soon, because I love to see City Hunter with his pu**y face.

for those with the repainted old P2 Head. do you guys redreaded the head?
also what mods do you have to do to the neck to fit the new body

I had exchanged the dreadlocks on my repainted old P2 head with the new p2 head.

Left was original dreadlocks, right were the new dreadlocks from new City head.
The original dreads on the old head were too bulky and it made the overall head proportion a bit large.

About the neck joint, i used a old type neck joint but it was quite long so I had cut it to shorter.

By the way, kam veitch and ulysses 31, may I know how did you do the neck joint for the old head to connect with the new body?
Thanks.

Thank you so much for replying VINLWJ! And thank you for the neck pics. I need to hunt down a neck piece then.
My goal is to have two city hunters one unmasked and one masked. I was thinking on going back and forth as far as displaying it with the bio and without it but TYLERDURDEM's bio is too awesome not to have it displayed with is own figure.
thank you again for your reply.

Does anyone know where I can get/buy the bottom mouthpiece for city hunter? I can't find mine and I'm unable to display him without the mask. I've checked eBay already and no luck. Please help and pm me, thanks.

Late to the party..!

5215bb6c9cb87624e920ab9aee465580.jpg

792a9febbf9b3c32b4d77e8fd91b1910.jpg

3393e7d3c9eaec79cb1b51df3fffa91d.jpg

0c9f5c5917c5b9a949e51e87e25b5588.jpg

I absolutely love it, it's far from perfect, but considering that Predator 2 was the first Predator movie I've seen, I have a special consideration for this creature. I had Neca 1/4 masked before, it was an impressive figure, but I think that this one is superior.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

I finally got my hands on this guy on ebay BNIB for $170 shipped!

So stoked, after I bought this I saw one that was in good condition but opened that went for $130 and I heard this deep voice say "**** HAPPENS" lol. I like the fact its still new in a sealed box so I guess it's worth the extra cash.

^thanks Rivera2171, I was alittle bummed at first I didn't try for the other one, but it was an auction and who know's what it would've went for if I started the bidding war. The one I got was $200 OBO so I was able to get them down to $170 BNIB. So its like being sent back in time to when this guy first came out and getting him like I wish I had in the first place!!

He should arrive tomorrow!!!!!

Good pick up.

I don't understand the huge hate for this figure. Sure it has its flaws, the head sculpt being the BIGGEST one. But its still a good figure, looks great on display, especially if you get one of Tayler's masks. :hi5:

Well the headsculpt is bad and the bio mask is weak. That eliminates all display options. I do have the figure and I do like it, but I really need a custom bio mask for him because the one HT made really looks very different than the mask seen in the movie.

I find myself needing to customise half the figures I get these days though. It seems the more detailed collectibles get, the more we find the need to perfect them. Back in the day, most people just took a mass produced figure as-is and didn't feel the need to do anything to them.

^ Freedom I think you are absolutely right. I too find myself wanting to customize figures even with the crazy amount of detail. I haven't watched Predator 2 in a long time so at the moment looking at this guy he looks awesome and I don't know what people are referring to with the headsculpt and the bio mask. But once they point it out, it will be obvious to me. I've had that happen before, I think the figure is awesome, then someone points out something that's off in the design and then it's all I think about LOL. I think most of us collectors are OCD LOL.

Back