Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have issues with the cut off left arm being stuck? Bought one and it is immovable. Wondering what a fix would be. Tried hitting it with a heat gun for a few seconds but worried that could warp it.

Anyone have issues with the cut off left arm being stuck? Bought one and it is immovable. Wondering what a fix would be. Tried hitting it with a heat gun for a few seconds but worried that could warp it.

YEP same thing happend with mine get a pot boil the arm and joint will loosen after its been boiled in hot water for a minute or 2 , also found out can shape the hands by doing the same . Never force the joint it will break hot water treat it.

YEP same thing happend with mine get a pot boil the arm and joint will loosen after its been boiled in hot water for a minute or 2 , also found out can shape the hands by doing the same . Never force the joint it will break hot water treat it.

Awesome thanks nan!

No problem pretty sure i got a not the best p2 figure qc controlled my hands n head come off quite easily and the arm bugged me being stuck at the joint. Limiting the poses lucky i set n forget n admire my figure's and now happy he can move his arm. I've even had to reglue fallen out dredds but still a great figure.

Here are a couple of my pics, got him recently for a great aftermarket price!
pics are with my phone and the pinkish color is due to my dioder light (not intentional)

image.jpg

Cant stand that mask or the new face.

Here, tayler durdems old mask on the old head and the new body. LOVE IT!!!

image_9.jpeg

image_2.jpeg

City Hunter had the best looking face in all the Predator movies and HT could not capture that.....shame!! CH is easily the most disappointing of all the recent HT Predators!

I have a custom mask with an LED fitted that will go on the old P2 head... not quite TD standard, but it will fit and looks lioke a tweaked re-cast from the original HT P2 mask. Just drop me a PM if you are interested.
DizzyWP_20150225_001[1].jpg

Wow, i am envy about you...
That old TD p2 mask for old P2 head no longer available.
So my custom City Hunter has no wearable mask for it.

Thanks. I envy your custom figure, the paint on the armor, the new laces. A superb custom figure. Guess we cant have everything ;)

Back