Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Great pics!

Thank you!

Sometimes........I don't even want to post my ****** pics :(
Yoshi's pics are just Amazing!

Haha xD Please post your pics! I love to see what poses people come up with and how they're displayed, the lighting, mods...thanks for the comment!

wow!!!!you pics are amazing!!!:lecture :clap:clap:clap

Thanks TD, your bio really makes this figure. Once again, thank you for the mask. Your work is amazing!

Wonderful pics Yoshi :hi5:

You have really captured the feel and look of the City Hunter from the movie with those pics.

Im in love with City Hunter :)
img1463.jpg

(I put right hand from Scar , cose spear fit better into that one :) )

Just got my TD custom CH mask recently.
Looks very accurate, love it very much!

The CH looks live when attached this mask on it.

The City Hunter is really standing in-front of me now!

Unmasked:

Love them, especially Elder and City Hunter:

OK, who's next?

Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible ...

Is TD making masks again?

Re: Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible ...

great shots my friend!!!!

yes i working now in P2 bios and i hope finish soon the new scar mask

Re: Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible ...

Sort of wish I would have grabbed this guy when it was still available. I have the Elder Predator 2.0 and the Classic Predator from Predators and this one would go well with them. This along with an original Jungle Hunter Predator 2.0 would make me happy with my Predator collection.

Posed my custom HT City Hunter with similar pose like Sideshow City Hunter Predator Maquette...just for fun, haha!

Posed my custom HT City Hunter with similar pose like Sideshow City Hunter Predator Maquette...just for fun, haha!

I'm tempted to say it looks even better than the statue. What are the customizations? Looks awesome.

Great pics, but where did you get that left hand from? Is it from Shadow Predator or one of the older CH releases?

Yup, that hand is from shadow predator.
It got similar color with City Hunter too.
It is the hand that Shadow and Elder used to hold their sword.

I'm tempted to say it looks even better than the statue. What are the customizations? Looks awesome.
Mainly is the mask which brings up the movie accuracy on this HT City Hunter 2.0.

Other customizations are:
-Repaint and weathering on the armors.
-The strings and laces.
-Head swap with old HT City Hunter (Battle Damaged ver).

Looks like a lot of similar mods as I did to mine.
Yup, your City Hunter was my main references when I custom my City Hunter.
I got to say thank you, mate.

Back