Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use him, where the hell is my shipping notice?! :gah:

I did order mine ages ago so maybe that's why. But despite me buying ober 40 Hot Toys from him over the years, I don't seem to get an special treatment or discount so I may leave him for Gouebi who I placed my first order with on Bane.

I did order mine ages ago so maybe that's why. But despite me buying ober 40 Hot Toys from him over the years, I don't seem to get an special treatment or discount so I may leave him for Gouebi who I placed my first order with on Bane.

I ordered mine the day he put it up last April.

That's not a bad idea. Can't wait to see the results. If it works Ill definitely give it a try.

I really can't wait to see the mods on this guy. Hopefully people start getting these soon, so the customizing can begin.

After looking at pictures of the movie and my original battle damaged P2 I realize that's the #1 thing that seems at fault . Gonna do a test run with another older predator first to see if the mandibles move when heated .

The mandibles can be reshaped with heat. I did it on my classic with good results, but you have to be careful that you don't warp the area where it plugs into the face too much.

I'm still on the fence with this figure; debating getting him despite all his flaws due to who he is and the fact that he's still an awesome figure. Looking forward to more in-hand photos to sway my decision one way or the other.

Hot Toys has really tightened up their shipping times to North America; used to be 2-3 months between the Hong Kong release and here, but it was just 15 days ago that the figure was released in Hong Kong and people are already receiving their shipments from Sideshow. That's fantastic.

Back