Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can't decide.. for anyone who has the city hunter and the classic which one would you describe as superior? I will evemtually have both but dayum.
:panic::gah:

i'd say get classic first, since he's been out for some time now i dont know if he'll be a bit expensive down the road or not.

I think the only faults this figure has is that it should have had a LED wrist console,more accurate mandibles and some type of diorama style base.

I was curious to know if this figure has the flip out arm mounted rocket thingy he shoots into Harrigan's body armour in P2?, i know my old P2 had it.

He has it.

He has it.
Yup he does, although it ain't much.

$(KGrHqZHJEkFDwqkV-tkBR!6KK2,NQ~~60_57.JPG

Yup he does, although it ain't much.

Yea as far as the detail, i can't remember what it actually looked like when he engaged this weapon in the movie but, it is on par(detail wise) with Hot Toys Iron Man MkVI's secret laser beam weapons hidden inside the hand guards of that figure.

Looks pretty much the exact same as the old P2 figure, detail wise.

I didnt even know the figure had that detail built in, its not perfect but its really cool they threw that in, that was an awesome scene in the movie and one of the things that made p2 awesome. He was like a batman version of predator compared to p1 with all his tech gear :lol

$(KGrHqJ,!n4FD76BSeKbBR!8gUm56w~~60_3.JPG

I have yet to see anyone show how the medikit functions as well in reviews, i guess only the casual fans have reviewed this so far because they seem to not give this figure a proper in depth review with a pretty low grade to go with it.

Got my shipping notice from Loontentoys today!
Should be here next week and I cannot wait.

This guy is a true movie icon.

I am guessing they will do a new P1 which will render my Classic Predator redundant.

My City Hunter was charged to from SS . Should get tracking today ! This figure is phenomenal ! I'm thinking of heating the mandibles up with a blow drier and adjust them accordingly . Very little . Walla ! The figure is fixed in my eyes . Pumped for this .

My City Hunter was charged to from SS . Should get tracking today ! This figure is phenomenal ! I'm thinking of heating the mandibles up with a blow drier and adjust them accordingly . Very little . Walla ! The figure is fixed in my eyes . Pumped for this .

That's not a bad idea. Can't wait to see the results. If it works Ill definitely give it a try.

I really can't wait to see the mods on this guy. Hopefully people start getting these soon, so the customizing can begin.

Back