Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, none of HT artists are asian...

Kinda%2Blooks%2Blike%2BSamuel%2BL%2BJackson%2B_61f51da86b45bdf8344f4d61ad99b597.jpg

SAY WHAT!?!?!?!?!

Although I do agree that Tsang should be thrown in a sarlacc :monkey3

I'm all for that as well. I just don't see it happening. Hot Toys can't be bothered to have a good conversation with their sculptors to ensure accuracy, much less fire one of them because a few of their fans suggest it. That's not how it works.

Somebody call Pan Mak or something. He may not be as good as Kyle Windrix, but at least the Elder will turn out all right.

If you want the best P2 figure out there, buy this new one, get ahold of the older head and helmet on eBay, replace the older head's dreadlocks with this one's, and commission someone to repaint it and the helmet to match the color schemes. It'll take some time and money, but if you were originally willing to buy the entire old figure... it ought to work.

I actually ended up scoring an original P2 sculpt repainted by Seb with a taylerdurden mask from another board member.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74047&page=7

I'm stoked to be getting this awesome supreme being.

Last edited:
I actually ended up scoring an original P2 sculpt repainted by Seb with a taylerdurden mask from another board member.

** Tried to link in some pictures but failed in epic fashion ***

I'm stoked to be getting this awesome supreme being.

I would have liked to see those pics! Can you find them anywhere else?

@Blade: I like that you are a tolerant person and that you try not to complain much. Either way I'm thinking that it seems that you are ignoring me some times, what is not that bad for me! But I hope that you read this. Let P do his stuff or ignore it, as you do it with me. Ps I like you're ht predator reviews on youtube.:)

Put up a link from seb's original posting... minus the TD mask. The zombie predator right below the P2 pics is absolutely astonishing. The guy does some incredible work.

Put up a link from seb's original posting... minus the TD mask. The zombie predator right below the P2 pics is absolutely astonishing. The guy does some incredible work.

Wow thank you for that Sten, if you wouldn't have posted that I would have missed it.:)
The guy has some damn good painting skills! I love his P2 repaint and zombie looks badass.

I would have liked to see those pics! Can you find them anywhere else?

@Blade: I like that you are a tolerant person and that you try not to complain much. Either way I'm thinking that it seems that you are ignoring me some times, what is not that bad for me! But I hope that you read this. Let P do his stuff or ignore it, as you do it with me. Ps I like you're ht predator reviews on youtube.:)

I'm ignoring you? When have I done that? It's not deliberate, I can assure you. I actually put P. on my ignore list, but I can still see and read your posts. Just didn't know any of them addressed me in particular so I didn't comment.

I'm ignoring you? When have I done that? It's not deliberate, I can assure you. I actually put P. on my ignore list, but I can still see and read your posts. Just didn't know any of them addressed me in particular so I didn't comment.

I't just seemed to me that way like you never include me in you're conversations or it only just seems so... but I won't be complaining here and you also said it's not deliberate. I never new that you and P had some issues together. Don't be too serious with it, I mean we are still talking here about figures and that should be something not taken soo damn seriously. I hope you guy's solve you're issues soon and discuss like collectors again.

Back