Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one is coming with a pretty decent set of accessories (smart disc on his hip):

hottoys-predator2-city-hunter-20.jpg

Severed arm and gas mask are realllllly pointless accessories.
If you're a fan you will never use those w/o having second heavily customized body for the figure.

Also human trophy still looks NOTHING like the actual human skull and spine.
You'll never use too if you're not out of your mind.

Severed arm and gas mask are realllllly pointless accessories for this figure.
If you're a fan you will never use those w/o having second heavily customized body for the figure.

Perhaps, but even as it is I'm sure I saw complaints about this being a bare bones release. So if you subtract those it would be even moreso.

As to the human skull accessory, yeah that same damn one again. They could have at least included the lower jaw this time. :slap

even as it is I'm sure I saw complaints about this being a bare bones release.
So if you subtract those it would be even moreso.
Yep, that's the point.
I wouldn't complain if there were second damaged body anf HS.

As to the human skull accessory, yeah that same damn one again.
They could have at least included the lower jaw this time :slap
Even tho it was very slightly resculpted by Tsang back there for Berserker figure it's deff the same monkey trophy :lol

Severed arm and gas mask are realllllly pointless accessories.

Ähem... why? I have to disagree here because some people didn't got the old BD version and if they want to display him the BD way the parts come handy. I still think its better that way then to give him accessories that he never had or didn't use in the film just like the Lost with the hippie spear or shadow with the machete.:slap

RIDDICK
stop trolling tsang's arts. he is not stupid, he's just special.

Ähem... why? I have to disagree here because some people didn't got the old BD version and if they want to display him the BD way the parts come handy. I still think its better that way then to give him accessories that he never had or didn't use in the film just like the Lost with the hippie spear or shadow with the machete.:slap

:goodpost: I'll change his pose every once in a while because of those accessories.

:goodpost: I'll change his pose every once in a while because of those accessories.

I just feel that those accessories are still needed by those ht predator collectors that didn't got the BD version and I'm one of them.;)

Yesterday I got shadow from a collectible shop in my town and I'm really happy with the figure! He looks so fantastic and I love his head, body, armor and trophy necklaces, just pure awesomeness! Now that I look at the P2 city hunters pic's, I can see a great resemblance to shadow, especially when it goes for the body! It's like HT used nearly the same body and head sculpt or am I the only one seeing that? Hopefully HT is going to release a differend more accurate head sculpt, that would make me happy.:pray: I got the old P2 and I am satisfied with the figure, I mean he is not but he looks taller than the new releases and I think It's because of the long legs. The new bodies on the other hand have a good/sexy athletic and less toyish look to them but I still think that their legs are a little to short now... I would like to see a cross between new and old like a hybrid body, it could be interessting.

I have to disagree here because some people didn't got the old BD version and if they want to display him the BD way the parts come handy. I still think its better that way then to give him accessories that he never had or didn't use in the film just like the Lost with the hippie spear or shadow with the machete.
And your point is... ?
I don't understand what does this have to do with the facts I've mentioned.

he is not stupid, just special.
Not a bad thing actually.
We just know that this isn't a Samurai Predator :lol

I wish they'd just cover the face up with the mask, then atleast we can try and accept it.
Still dunno why they can't make TWO heads - one with close mandibles for helmet and one with open mandibles.
This is a great way to avoid visible seams and make more accurate sculpts with diff expressions, but NOOO...

Last edited:
And your point is... ?
I don't understand what does this have to do with the facts I've mentioned.

Didn't you read my post? Ok, so again.
Maybe for you those accessories like gasmask and cutted arm are pointless if the figure doesn't come with the accurate BD body but for some collectors those accessories are just what they needed, cause some people can't afford the old BD P2 for those prices on ebay.
We don't have to take it that serious, do we? See the lost predator also came with the staff from hippie and shadow with the machete from elder.
I don't know were the problem is or do you want to see the city hunter with another machete or staff?:lol

Still dunno why they can't make TWO heads - one with close mandibles for helmet and one with open mandibles.
This is a great way to avoid visible seams and make more accurate sculpts with diff expressions, but NOOO...

Even with two heads the sculpts could end up terribly bad still.

But I like the idea of two heads Riddick!:D
The visible seams make the head look awkward. It would be also a great option for customizations from the recast of the second head.

they did.
but all extra heads inexplicably disappeared.
p.s. imagine that HT actually fired tsang, but he promised to make predator heads for free and they hired him back. he is not paid for new sculpts and it would explain why he doesn't make them.

imagine that HT actually fired tsang, but he promised to make predator heads for free and they hired him back. he is not paid for new sculpts and it would explain why he doesn't make them.

Uh, huh. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure. At this point, I wouldn't say Tsang is trying piss us all off. Just you, P. It's probably funnier for him. :lol

Back