Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly:

W.E N.E.E.D S.O.M.E P.I.C.S O.F T.H.E P.R.O.D.U.C.T I.N H.A.N.D....:horse:Flush:explode:

No we don't.

Untitled1-1.gif

I can't decide whether to get one of the original P2's or just wait until Feb for this guy to come out. I'm torn. Anyone think the originals are better?

I can't decide whether to get one of the original P2's or just wait until Feb for this guy to come out. I'm torn. Anyone think the originals are better?

The original is more accurate on the face, and although I don't have it and have the new one on preorder at this time I prefer the original, but the Battle Damaged version. But maybe you should wait until more photos are shown to see if they'll fix anything.

The original has a more accurate looking head sculpt (which isn't saying much), but this version looks to be far superior in every other aspect, from the neck down. I had the original BD version, and it was great for that time. These newer releases have their faults, but it's mainly the face and dreds.

I also have to add into consideration that the new figure is going to run me about 150$ less than the older ones (MISB condition anyways)....

It's a tough call, the older editions look great- but I also already have guardian which is made of mostly P2 body and body armor and P1 head repainted. Maybe waiting for the new release would be better.... decisions.. .

I also have to add into consideration that the new figure is going to run me about 150$ less than the older ones (MISB condition anyways)....

It's a tough call, the older editions look great- but I also already have guardian which is made of mostly P2 body and body armor and P1 head repainted. Maybe waiting for the new release would be better.... decisions.. .

If you want the best P2 figure out there, buy this new one, get ahold of the older head and helmet on eBay, replace the older head's dreadlocks with this one's, and commission someone to repaint it and the helmet to match the color schemes. It'll take some time and money, but if you were originally willing to buy the entire old figure... it ought to work.

Back