Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have to display him maskless? I mean, I don't think they will resculpt anything on this one.
Yes, I have to have both options.

I know they won't change anything (with accurate intentions atleast), but it'd be nice...

Here is a couple of picks showing the p2 armour & how the cannon should sit on it should be slightly bigger as well. Not on that long pole as hottoys have it.

pred2_armor_sm_19.jpg
pred2_armor_sm_20.jpg
pred2_armor_sm_16.jpg

If you think our complaints are that superficial, you have very low standards. This head sculpt isn't Predator 2; it's Classic Predator with a new forehead and Shadow Predator's mandibles. They might as well re-use their Aldo Raine/Brad Pitt headsculpt for their upcoming Avengers Iron Man/Tony Stark by adding a goatee.

i can see, p2 needs some improvements, i hope ht makes improvements before production.
every figure ht has made so far, could have used improvements, .but complaining on this forum, really doesn't help, people need to go to facebook and complain, where it mite help, or maynot, but at least you will be heard by hot toys.
the bottom line is most that are complaining the most, will end up buying this p2.:lecture

The mandibles are quite obvious really.
They decided to cut costs and that will happen on re releases I think. So dont be surprised if all of the re releases have some kinda issue of using previous figures items.

Always wanted a p2 but I'm a little annoyed they chose to just tweak and repaint the classic sculpt, do they even care anymore?

Back