Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys didn't say that. The only 1/4 figures we know we're getting are P1 and Dutch. At this point, I'm planning for 1/6 remakes of everything else (except for Berserker, since he's pretty recent).

Didn't stop them with the MK 6 Iron Man.

Since his pic was in the announcement i'm betting they'll remake him last, but still too soon.

So I'm assuming the reason why the Bio appears to have a jaw attached to it is because that part plugs into the face to hold it on, right? i.e. when the Bio is on, the interchangable mandibles aren't, not like the old style where one set HAD to be on. Are all the new preds with Bio's like that!?

I was wondering how they have placed the kneepads..

If the kneepad has some kind of pin inserted into the knee, then, the netting suit could be damaged easily when you're bending the knee joints (stressing) :/

I mean, both classic and shadow predator have kneepads connected directly with the leg armor, (same piece) however Predator 2 does'nt.. :(

Last edited:
So I'm assuming the reason why the Bio appears to have a jaw attached to it is because that part plugs into the face to hold it on, right? i.e. when the Bio is on, the interchangable mandibles aren't, not like the old style where one set HAD to be on. Are all the new preds with Bio's like that!?

Yep, just like Classic.

Didn't stop them with the MK 6 Iron Man.

Since his pic was in the announcement i'm betting they'll remake him last, but still too soon.

tbf they haven't remade the Mark IV just reissued it with a new box and stand :wink1:

As for Berserker (and every character from the Predators film) I reckon they'll only be addressing him in 1/4 scale. There's not one possible argument for doing him (or any other character from that film) in 1/6 scale again.

Just sprung to my mind that his left hand should be sculpted to hold the skull and not the spine base.

Predator2Poster-1.jpg

:goodpost: I noticed that too, would be nice to have a few extra hands, disappointing that there seems to be no splayed ones like Classic came with. Otherwise he looks great.

I have to say that poster has always been my favourite of all 3 films, I love the skewed angles and lighting!

Must buy guys...just a little comparison shot i took:

74870134.jpg
[/IMG]

So happy that we have no exclusive deal here like last time with guardian pred.

Last edited:
Must buy guys...just a little comparison shot i took:

74870134.jpg
[/IMG]

So happy that we have no exclusive deal here like last time with guardian pred.
He's completely the wrong Predator from the eyes down. Really wish Hot Toys hadn't completely botched the face because the paint and armor/body sculpting is phenomenal.

Re: Hot Toys - Predator 2: 1/6th scale Predator Collectible Figure

I think it looks awesome. You guys really prefer this:
review_htpred2_1.jpg

To this?
562251_10150649820167344_58690437343_9476265_935314971_n.jpg

The dreads on the new pred suck, they are thin and not long enough. Not only that they are not even the same design of dreads from pred 2, more lik P1 dreads. What the hel is HT thinking, the lower face is no even P2's face, neither are the dreads. The head is fail, everything else is kickass though.

Last edited:
If I can use my original masked P2 head with the new body I might go that route. It would have to be masked though because I doubt the paint on the unmasked original head would look acceptable on the 2012-painted body.

oh lord, i just noticed the new p2 has one less spot on his head,then the p2 did in the movie, i'm canceling my order right now ,he's not movie accurate enough with that one missing spot.oh lord you've failed me ht.

Back