Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh lord, i just noticed the new p2 has one less spot on his head,then the p2 did in the movie, i'm canceling my order right now ,he's not movie accurate enough with that one missing spot.oh lord you've failed me ht.

:horror Damn you Hot Toys!!!

ALL over this! Preordered from SS, might order another down the line. I really want to display him masked and unmasked both. Its quite clear his lower face is not movie accurate but that doesnt bother me one bit. If they change it cool,if not cool. At least Ill have the sickest 1/6 P2 pred out there. Rock on my preordering brethren :rock2

oh lord, i just noticed the new p2 has one less spot on his head,then the p2 did in the movie, i'm canceling my order right now ,he's not movie accurate enough with th

at one missing spot.oh lord you've failed me ht.

:rotfl :lol

I already see Old HT P2 figures flood eBay from now....

Is there a high quality photo set of the Predator 2 movie suit out there (unmasked)? Would be nice to see.

oh lord, i just noticed the new p2 has one less spot on his head,then the p2 did in the movie, i'm canceling my order right now ,he's not movie accurate enough with that one missing spot.oh lord you've failed me ht.

Don't forget that the tusks are slightly too small, just slightly, but I take this to mean that HT doesn't care for their fans and this is a slap in the face...LOL :panic:

:exactly: Love it!! So sick of seeing all the biotching when there is nothing that can match the quality HT is giving us...

HT I have ordered the P2 and I can't wait...gonna be a great Christmas present this year since mine will be coming in Dec...or January pending delays and holiday shipping...

Don't forget that the tusks are slightly too small, just slightly, but I take this to mean that HT doesn't care for their fans and this is a slap in the face...LOL :panic:

:exactly: Love it!! So sick of seeing all the biotching when there is nothing that can match the quality HT is giving us...
No one's _____ing about the inaccuracies..

..and although NECA can't match HT's quality, the sculpts on their $15 toys are more accurate. :dunno

Inaccurate nose is my biggest issue right now, if that was fixed I would probably order. Hopefully they do fix it.. :(

I'm not impressed,it looks plain,the arm is cool but that's it,a better base would have made this release a lot better.I'm still gonna get it but I wish it had more.

If you think our complaints are that superficial, you have very low standards. This head sculpt isn't Predator 2; it's Classic Predator with a new forehead and Shadow Predator's mandibles. They might as well re-use their Aldo Raine/Brad Pitt headsculpt for their upcoming Avengers Iron Man/Tony Stark by adding a goatee.

If you think our complaints are that superficial, you have very low standards. This head sculpt isn't Predator 2; it's Classic Predator with a new forehead and Shadow Predator's mandibles. They might as well re-use their Aldo Raine/Brad Pitt headsculpt for their upcoming Avengers Iron Man/Tony Stark by adding a goatee.

:goodpost:

I really hope Hot Toys adjust the face to make it more accurate. It jusst seems like the Classic with a new paintjob at the moment.

I like that analogy :lol

Well, far as I'm concerned complain away. If you guys get what you want we all benefit. I just personally won't consider it a terrible thing if it comes out as is, because as you admitted it looks incredible overall. And I've kept my 2 old ones for this very situation where it seems the new headsculpt is less accurate. Anyway, I'm goin' to bed.

:goodpost:

I really hope Hot Toys adjust the face to make it more accurate. It jusst seems like the Classic with a new paintjob at the moment.

they wont, why would they adjust it, they never do, they never care, this is probably how is going to look final

i don't need them to adjust anything because i have a perfect P2 head painted by SilentSurfer.
haha.

Looks really similar to shadow. I mean the shape of the mouth area. Likely going to pick this up regardless though...

Off topic : since they're both come from 20th fox, is there any posibilities that predator might come to pandora & hunt jake sully or other navi warrior? if it's true than we might have the new version predator figure

They might as well re-use their Aldo Raine/Brad Pitt headsculpt for their upcoming Avengers Iron Man/Tony Stark by adding a goatee.

ironpitt.jpg

Sold! Oh wait.. dammit.

Back