Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a feeling that the 1/4 scale version of the Predator 2 will have the issues/inaccuracies from the 1/6 scale figure fixed.

instead of complaining on here, people need to complain on facebook, where hot toys will actually hear you.
I got complain on their Facebook and many other forums as well.

He looks great to me. Stop nick picking.

It looks suck to me, because it's head sculpt is similar with classic / shadow predator head. They will looks a same if you put 3 of them standing together.

I think HT just simply use shadow/classic predator head to modify became this new P2 head.

For me, this new p2 head is totally wrong.
I had high expectation on this new p2 but HT had made me down again.

But other then the inaccurate head sculpt and mask, this new p2 is wonderful.

Maybe,just maybe the predator 2 movie got it wrong,and this is what it was supposed to look like:rotfl

If this real then it means Stans Winston had wrong...ha.
But I like the predator 1 and 2 from Stans Winston.

Last edited:
Totally forgot that I was hoping for quills on the new Preds.:(

they only have flat sculpted on quills, no stand out ones, it will be nice for the new elder p2 to have real attached quills like avp elder,since he has no mask to go over them.

God I love this collectible so much . It looks so gorgeous !! I just can't believe we have to wait til December . That sucks !! [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5adGjIw_BXs&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

What bugs me is the fact that they never include the back drop displays that we always see when they first display Thease things . Not that I have the room anyway but that back drop looks perfect . At least give us collected the option to buy it seperately .

Especially in this moronic pose on TH display :dunno
Pose doesn't look "moronic"..and that's the last thing you're even looking at in the video. The paint is just so damn beautiful. And the figure itself has so much detail.

I can't believe I'm going to miss out on this because they chose not to look at some ____ing reference pics and sculpt it just a LITTLE bit more accurately... I wish I knew how to sculpt/paint.

Back