Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No even through his broken English I can understand what he is saying. He doesn't read mine and just hurls backhanded remarks. His little "giraffe" comment is is tiresome and repetitive, which only goes to further illustrate his negative attitude. As I'm not the only one experiencing this it only goes to prove he's not passionate, but just being an ass to anyone not holding the same opinion as him. Especially since if he would read my comment I've states multiple times that I agree with his assessment of the on screen appearance, I just don't think his MOD achieves it and leave the figure looking completely disproportionate.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I think it would make life easier if everybody just relax a bit. He might have taken things the wrong way on something you said, but so did you. When he wrote that you shouldn't discuss Predator necks with him it was very clear that he was making fun of himself because he knows he's a bit much - Russian or not. He even wrote lol in the end. Yes, P. can be a bit too outspoken, but he does know what he's talking about most of the time. So if you disagree with him, just move on and be happy you know what you want. Don't take it personally and let's all just take this for what it is. I assure you blocking P. will make this forum less fun for you in the future - lol.

Maybe if you take him too seriously, but he still has a ton of knowledge on the issues that he discusses.
But regarding this issue:
I did not personally shorten the necks on my predators. But I see why you would do it. It's basically a choice between:
Are these representations of 'if they were real' predators - how they would probably have looked in CGI - if you didn't have to dress up a guy in a suit. Idealized versions.
Or are you trying to get as close to a screen accurate representation of a guy in a suit playing a predator - how the actor actually looked on screen.
I think both are valid options. I might have gone for more screen accuracy in this case myself if I felt like putting a saw to the neck of my figures, but I'm fine with how they are for now.
So, let's try and stay on topic and not let words from a stranger on the internet get this deep under the skin.

Last edited:
wow, so much happened here!
so.
some guy who i don't even know says my toys look bad and i spoiled them (hello butters who gives a **** about what people do to their toys).
i say that whoever gave them ugly long necks spoiled them, and i hate them.
he concludes that he hates me. and says something about being unpleasant blablah, while at the same time saying **** about me nonstop out of the blue, rallying the crowd against me for zero reason. nice!
i guess he just assumed that if i don't attack him back, i'm weak and should be punched.

Don't know about all that, but you should be punched:
s4xe0g.jpg

Ok, that's enough!!! If u blocked him or not that's ok, don't need to continue posting the hate.. I'm growing tired of this.. continue posting about figures or shut tfu.. if u guys wanna block me for telling u that.. good.. enough is enough, we are not golden coins to be liked by everyone.. P. Has a really unique sense of humor, acid, if u don't care of it, continue reading and ignore.. that's it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like what has been already said: To each their own. This is a forum of opinions after all, and you know what they say about opinions...

Like what has been already said: To each their own. This is a forum of opinions after all, and you know what they say about opinions...

Yes. Opinions are like xxxholes - everbody's got one,
but it's not necessarily pleasant for everybody else when it's expressed.

Ok, that's enough!!! If u blocked him or not that's ok, don't need to continue posting the hate.. I'm growing tired of this.. continue posting about figures or shut tfu.. if u guys wanna block me for telling u that.. good.. enough is enough, we are not golden coins to be liked by everyone.. P. Has a really unique sense of humor, acid, if u don't care of it, continue reading and ignore.. that's it

Amen to that brother 👌

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

wow, so much happened here!
so.
some guy who i don't even know says my toys look bad and i spoiled them (hello butters who gives a **** about what people do to their toys).
i say that whoever gave them ugly long necks spoiled them, and i hate them.
he concludes that he hates me. and says something about being unpleasant blablah, while at the same time saying **** about me nonstop out of the blue, rallying the crowd against me for zero reason. nice!
i guess he just assumed that if i don't attack him back, i'm weak and should be punched.

Interesting it's amazing what ppl do to waste time. They complain about one's modifications to an inanimate object then complain directly about the person like they've violated another human being with violent words and physical actions towards them. P. What they said makes 0 sense as many have said in response to them: they don't exist on this forum. Despite whatever mod you made the pics look awesome as I envy them everyday as I don't have a hot toys predator yet that's on the way from millertime (great guy)or have the parts that I plan to kitbash with so the anticipation is killing me. Love the Samurai Pred pics if I haven't said that already.

thank you all guys for your support. helped against shock.
14178135324444.png

i think i found the part of my original post that might have triggered this anger. wouldn't like something like that as well. over years i work to avoid many of such triggers but they still happen.

Interesting it's amazing what ppl do to waste time. They complain about one's modifications to an inanimate object then complain directly about the person like they've violated another human being with violent words and physical actions towards them. P. What they said makes 0 sense as many have said in response to them: they don't exist on this forum. Despite whatever mod you made the pics look awesome as I envy them everyday as I don't have a hot toys predator yet that's on the way from millertime (great guy)or have the parts that I plan to kitbash with so the anticipation is killing me. Love the Samurai Pred pics if I haven't said that already.

Admit it bro, u envy my full tribe!! Lol.. oh and u need to see my P1
5d01aaf5d0ee241c12f7cdbb4ff03c33.jpg
4eb0b9e18da473d7369059e1904f425f.jpg
0603b9fe019748fc7e93ea42e5f9c542.jpg

Still working on my full conversion kit, but mask is done..

Admit it bro, u envy my full tribe!! Lol.. oh and u need to see my P1
5d01aaf5d0ee241c12f7cdbb4ff03c33.jpg
4eb0b9e18da473d7369059e1904f425f.jpg
0603b9fe019748fc7e93ea42e5f9c542.jpg

Still working on my full conversion kit, but mask is done..

I do envy that full lost tribe you have! Especially that albino predator looks like one that millertime had in his photobucket pics. He said he sold it years ago and it has the same spear in the pic you posted on 3/4. One has to wonder did it go to you? I sense a yes coming Lol!

I do envy that full lost tribe you have! Especially that albino predator looks like one that millertime had in his photobucket pics. He said he sold it years ago and it has the same spear in the pic you posted on 3/4. One has to wonder did it go to you? I sense a yes coming Lol!

Mmm no bro.. I am working on a Ram for him, but no.. this is mine..
f68950b3d8f38faf6f286390b310172c.jpg

Yeah, that handsome lad is me ;) lol

Every single one of those were worked by me

Wow that's crazy! I'm not kidding he had one exactly like that looks like another mind was thinking alike! Either way great stuff, nice pic makes me sad that I don't have facial hair yet everyone around me does. The P1 looks incredible the weathering on it looks like how it did in the movie! Hot Toys better watch out!

Back