Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that's crazy! I'm not kidding he had one exactly like that looks like another mind was thinking alike! Either way great stuff, nice pic makes me sad that I don't have facial hair yet everyone around me does. The P1 looks incredible the weathering on it looks like how it did in the movie! Hot Toys better watch out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank u very much.. I would need to see what Millertime used to have, but he will make me do one for him, and maybe u refer to Shaman..
330f192e26a6aedd582330c9f9d189a1.jpg

If u have Facebook, look for me on it and I have full albums ;)

Oh no not on Facebook I think I pm'd you on here cause of that....ah yes I did. But yes Shaman out of this world that's the exact one I wanted from him I think his was a more ice white. He had the same cloth same spear but now that I think about it the color is definitely different but someone was predicting a future work of yours is all I'm saying haha! In case I have to do this redreading on my own on the City Hunter Pred I bought from him, I've been contemplating what's the best glue to use on rubber and if gorilla glue can be the one to seal up any spaces left after the insertion inside the head. By the way you're not selling that custom are you? just had to ask cause it looks so good.

Oh yeah, u sent me an email, I replied.. did u get the reply??

And no, not for sale, I can make u one if u want.. but this one is mine

And no, not for sale, I can make u one if u want.. but this one is mine

Oh ok that's alright thank you since I already purchased some stuff for kitbashing for the city hunter 2.0 I bought I'm kind of out of money for a whole custom figure. No I've checked my email throughout the weekend didn't get any specific email other than the usual junk.

Oh yeah, u sent me an email, I replied.. did u get the reply??

When you get the chance please try and send reply again. I don't know when you send it and I definitely don't want you to go for several days without hearing a reply back from me I don't want to appear as rude lol!

When you get the chance please try and send reply again. I don't know when you send it and I definitely don't want you to go for several days without hearing a reply back from me I don't want to appear as rude lol!

No worries, I just did.. check it out

Dano, man... your customs are... i don't even know a word to describe them. I've dabbled in model making and always customize my figures just how i want them and in rare instances kitbash, i've got a degree in fine art, i know what kind of time and skill goes into the level you work at, its dumbfounding how good all your lost hunters are. I solute you to the highest degree in skill and craftsmanship. Consistently incredible.

Wow man, thank u very much for the kind words.. hope I can still impress u guys.. coming from people that actually know about arts and stuff, makes me feel special.. thank u for the support

I do not have a shaman predator, at one point I had a semi decent one, but that was literally years ago. it was nothing like the one dano has.

No worries, I just did.. check it out

Sorry about the delayed reply to you here just woke up. Ok I kid you not though there's nothing from your email address. I went on my computer to even view email rather than on phone still nothing. I'll send you what's in my inbox now.

well that is a great result. always impressive looking when new stuff is created instead of just reused. :clap

well that is a great result. always impressive looking when new stuff is created instead of just reused. :clap

Thank u.. it was a pain to find the materials, I was actually looking for sculpey bake and bend and came across this material.. and I was like, ok, let's try it.. and it's fantastic

Is P2 original, battle damaged version still worth it? I already got 2.0 but this popped out of nowhere for a decent price.
Is it still good? Posable? I'm looking for rooftop crouching pose though.

Back