Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it when a new figure is released - all the nitpicking whining babies come out , LOLZ

I love it when a new figure is released - all of the annoying people who like to complain about people complaining, and call people names come out.
smiley_emoticons_stevieh_rolleyes.gif

Looks cool.

Glad I have no real interest in Predator collectibles. I'd be ____ing broke between it, Terminator and Batman.

:horror :monkey2
Whilst overall this is a must buy for me it still feels like a half assed and slightly rushed job by Hot Toys.

Couldn't agree more mate.... such a shame, I will be taking this for pre order soon but half hearted :(

:horror :monkey2
Whilst overall this is a must buy for me it still feels like a half assed and slightly rushed job by Hot Toys.

Agreed. All we can do is threaten Hot Toys with saying we won't be buying it and hope they listen.

That's what's bugging me though. I missed out on the first two P2's and finally have the chance to own a P2:yess: but maybe I was expecting too much from Hot Toys.:dunno

I'm awaiting a final price but I'll let you know one I have it.... :1-1:

I'm not sure how I feel about this guy. Certainly underwhelmed was my first gut feeling. I hate how he only has 2 left hand options. How are you supposed to hold anything with either a fist or a flat hand? Even in the picture it looks retarded how he holds the skull, breather, etc. They are forcing the objects into the hand.

I do love the paint though. Definitely not what I was expecting...least we have NECA to save us with their 18 incher ;)

If I told you, a lot of good dealers would go bankrupt... :lol

But was it bought in Europe or from outside? Is it a certain ebay seller that reminds us of looney tunes, if you know what I mean? If it is I know the seller, but it's from outside Europe and in my country I would be paying customs taxes for sure, it's not worth it, it would be more expensive...

Back